Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 167 of 167 Replies

@nicole I know, it's easier to think it's negative so we don't get our hopes up. Definitely test tomorrow (or maybe later today if you can get a good hold and use another IC).

5 years ago

I got a BFP ladies! Cautiously optimistic. Yesterday morning was negative, afternoon was positive (10 dpo) and I woke up this morning, said a prayer “God positive or negative, whatever is your will,” and the 2nd line appeared yet again! Omg I think I might be pregnant! It’s pretty light like yesterday but definitely there. Waiting at doc’s office for a beta draw right now. I know it’ll be low because it’s so early but I hope it comes back positive.

5 years ago

@photomama - Yay, congrats! Hope you'll get your sticky bean this time!

As for me, I think my body geared up to ovulate and didn't succeed. Got a positive opk at cd 16, but didn't get a temp rise like I normally do. Got a high temp at cd 21, but discarded it since I slept like shit (didn't sleep more than an hour at a time after 02). This morning is the first time this cycle that I felt that "after-ovulation-warmt", with a higher temp. So hopefully I ovulated yesterday. It's the first time I got a positive opk and didn't ovulate the same day.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Well I am either 9 or 12 dpo today. Af to arrive in about 5 days. I have lots of typical symptoms, nausea, tender chest, and cramping is mostly in the evening. Now, 2 nights ago I was just cleaning up after dinner and I got the worst cramps ever, on the side I believe I am releasing from. I went to the bathroom and noticed that my cervix had dropped and I had some lotion like cm. It didn't stop so I had to sit down and wait it out. But then of course, I fell asleep. When I woke up, the pain had subsided but still felt discomfort. Yesterday was a normal tww day. Could be pms, could be symptoms. Expecting the same for today.

5 years ago

Congrats to everyone who's gotten a BFP! My temp dropped again today, so it looks like AF should be here by tomorrow :(

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Well my temp dropped as well and now I have spotting that is increasing as the day goes on, af to hit any moment now. Ugh another month coming up. Well at least I can have a drink this evening. Good luck to all.

5 years ago

I'm out as well. AF showed up around 5pm yesterday. CD2 today! I'm taking a break from TTC. I wish everyone the best!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo