Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Hi :) I'm completely new here, so can I join you? We've been ttc since february 2018 and I have Hashimoto and insulin resistance. Today I had my blood tested for my endocrinologist, so I did also betaHcg level, just in case ;) unfortunately results will be tomorrow :( I'm currently 11 dpo, yesterday my test was kind of sooo faint (like a shadow of a line) line so it has to be evaporated line. Fingers crossed for yours bfps!

5 years ago

@mouyeu92 welcome. Fingers crossed results come back positve.

Well, I'm a train wreck and probably grasping on a little hope. So, SO told me he did/might still have low sperm count. 2 years ago he had some surgery done where they put pellets in his back. Of course I cried but he said we will do this together.
This morning my tip drop way below cover line, but ladies no sign of AF but brownish clear CM. So, I took off my ovulation override today on both FF and CTP. Hoping I O later than I thought and that maybe just maybe AF isnt coming. As the day progression. I'm on AF alert. If she doesnt show today/tonight. I'll be hoping to see a rise in temps in case it's an implantation dip. Here is my FF chart.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

My CTP chart.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc thanks! It looks like the dip so fingers crossed for higher temperature tomorrow!

5 years ago

@moyeu92 fingers crossed and good luck on the results!!
@bugttc looks like a LP dip! Fingers crossed you aren't out yet!!
My chart still isn't showing ovulation. I'm so depressed over this. I've never had an anovulatory cycle

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Here's my CTP

user submitted image

User image

@nicole, doesnt mean you havent yet. Ctp assumes you did. Your not out yet. I would just keep BDing every other day. Have you taking an HTP test? Your temps are high and your AF last cycle was short and light it looks like. What if your preggers?!

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc I wish I was pregnant. I'm temping vaginally and I think that's why they are high. I got OPK/hpt bundle coming tomorrow. I also have my annual physical tomorrow morning 11:30 est. I'm going to see if she can run some blood work to check everything.

User image

@nicole even tempting vaginally first half of your cycle shouldnt be as high as the second half. I pray that everything works out in your favor. Good luck tomorrow at your annual

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc that's why I'm thinking it's anovulatory I've been googling pregnancy BBT charts and anovulatory BBT charts but it's so hard. I haven't seen one like mine yet. I wish I was pregnant.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo