Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@bugttc Aw that's really disappointing that he's not as interested as you are. Guys just don't understand sometimes. Today would still be a good day since your CM just changed. Best of luck!

I'm finally starting to get a little something on an Opk so hopefully it darkens. Have been feeling under the weather since yesterday so I'm hoping that doesn't affect my O.

5 years ago

@bugttc I completely understand. My sex drive is normally higher than my fiance. I just let him know the night of BD that I want to MAKE A BABY. Try wording it that way. It's all about the approach. Also, if mine isn't in the mood I start it lol with foreplay.
I want to do the SMEP but it starts on CD8 and we probably won't start TTC until CD10 or CD11 (Saturday or Sunday) My man has been fighting an UTI this week. Booo!
Here's my charts so far.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

My BBT so far. I'm temping vaginally this cycle.

user submitted image

User image

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm 9 DPO and waiting for AF late next week. This is my first time TTC and we've been working on it for 2 months after i had my IUD removed. I've been keeping a journal and tracking BBT with fertility friend. The journal has been helping, but i'm thinking maybe some actual social interaction with a human will help (hence i'm posting today). I've been on a pretty heavy vitamin schedule (C, B complex, Pre-natal, Zinc, Fish Oil, Co Enzyme Q10, Vitex) and also eating healthy (high protein and low carb with lots of leafy greens). The biggest thing I have going against me is age. I'm 40 and my DH is 52. He already has two older children from a previous marriage but i don't have any. We tested his sperm at home using the "YO" app and everything looks healthy and abundant. I've gotten really good at tracking my CM and confirming O with BBT. I'm using OPK, but i find i O really quickly after OPK so i don't think it's been very helpful. Tracking cervical mucous has been the most accurate method for me. Again, i hope you don't mind me joining and i'll be watching the board for all your BFP's this month!!!

5 years ago

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words and understanding.

Welcome Lissa!

I'm not to sure about my CM now bc I just checked and it's like nothing I'm not dry but it's a small amount. Ugh body just doesnt like me.

User image

5 years ago

I got my peak today on my CB Digi OPK! It's one week early!! Which makes it 2 weeks earlier than last month! (I ovulated a week late last cycle) I just started testing yesterday CD10 and got a LOW. Today it's PEAK! We BD this morning with Preseed! I plan to BD the next couple of days. I'm still temping vaginally and hope to see a temp shift to confirm Ovulation! I was so shocked to see that Smiley this morning! I hope this is our month!!

user submitted image

User image

Hows everyone doing?
Strange things happening. SO and I have BD everyday this weekend, but temps are not showing an O yet. I had a very sharp pain this morning then mid day I wiped and had pinkish/reddish on the TP, ovulation bleeding????

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

How's everyone doing? I'm frustrated with my chart. I got my PEAK on 11/18(CD11) and temps aren't showing ovulation yet! I use ClearBlue Connected OPK. So I decided to start using OPK again 11/24 (CD17) and of course I'm getting LOW. I feel like I'm out already this month.

user submitted image

User image

@Nicole looking at your chart you have really high temps for bbt pre-o? Have your temps been this high before? Was your AF lighter than normal? See my bbt chart has very low temps prior to O and have risen. I did have a slow rise but now they are higher.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@bugttc I am temping vaginally this cycle. Maybe that is why they are higher? My last AF seemed normal. Had 2 light flow, 1 almost med flow and 4th day a couple of hours spotting.. Pretty much only needed tampons for one day. My AF lately have only lasted 2-3 days... Today I did get a HIGH on my CB Digi OPK but it did state it could be because of a surge of estrogen and that I may keep getting HIGH readings for the rest of my cycle due to the fact I've already gotten a PEAK. I'm still going to keep doing the OPK and temping. Here is my chart for today. I'm so frustrated ATM.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo