Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Ayosky- welcome!
Afm I knew something was up when I had sharp pains on my right side followed by gurggling feeling in my abdomen.

User image

3 years ago

@Naske. So glad that you are back on the TTC board and that your heart is slowly healing. My girlfriend who was two weeks behind me, will not talk to me and it's hard but I have to give her time I guess.

@Alex. The only thing I can think of is that you had a hard stool that cut you accidently. I know exactly what you mean by pregnancy dreams, I got them before I was pregnant and again after I was pregnant but some were me miscarring the baby so it takes me a long time to distinguish reality from dream land. Hoping you get your BFP this cycle.

AFM. Hard to believe that in a couple more days, I will get to see my baby. So far, my dad is coming over to watch the kids while my husband gets to come to see the baby for the first time. Baby is active but not as much as my boy was. Still deciding on whether to find out or not. I will post pictures when I am able.

Other than that, I hope all of you are doing well and keeping safe.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hey ladies- been awhile since I posted. Dh and i bded this morning. I'm also fighting a cold that my allergies have created. Yesterday I was so wet it felt like I peed myself when I didn't. I've been sitting in on my 8 yr old's homeschool live classes. Now try adding a possible new job and me finishing my ged on top of that. Enough to make my head spin lol.

User image

3 years ago

Sigh. Felt extremely sick today like I did a month ago. Spent the morning puking. Allergies are killing me this month.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Amy. I still feel blech but not like yesterday. I'm sooo exhausted I think that's also part of the problem. Im in my fertile days so I'm hoping to get so bding before O day.

User image

3 years ago

Sister's friend had her baby last week. Now my cousin announced she is expecting her second. She's due in March. Sigh. Just wish I can feel that feeling again of the special announcement.

User image

3 years ago

Today is supposedly O day. Woke up with mild cramping this morning. Dh and I bded last night. Hoping this is it. Im getting more and more depressed the more we try and nothing happens.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. I wish I was writing this with happy thoughts; but it turns out that it's not . Last night my huaband and I had sex and everything was fine. Today around lunch time, I went to the washroom and when I wiped, I saw some blood. Not thinking anything of it as yesterday I had a bowel movement and I believe it tore the inside muscle. So I shrugged it off and went down to have lunch. I go pee again and as I look in the toilet, you can see the blood dropplets. I had my mirror in my purse so I finished up and waited for the other person to finish using the single bathroom. Lucky for me that I work in the hospital that delivers babies, I'm now lying here in labour and birth. The good news is that the nurse was able to find the heartbeat and it was strong, so that is a huge sigh of relief. My doctor won't be here for about another hour and my husband should be on his way up soon. Will keep everyone posted on my situation.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Usually its 10 days after the last day of clomid to ovulate, give or take. Are you sure you didn't miss it around cd 16 ish?

Mill

3 years ago

Im 3 dpo or so today. Just had some dull cramping not like AF.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo