Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hpenney- that is way to early to test. Wait until 12dpo to test. Then if you are pregnant the hcg will have some time to build up.
Cd7. Back to normal. No unusual spotting or bleeding. 2 days until fertile days hit and another 7 until Ovulation day. Fingers crossed this is the cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Punk- if I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm gonna scream
As of 8:45pm the bloat has come on strong.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Punk- sounds like a plan!
7dpo- nausea, feeling hungry constantly, right boob is more tender and sore then my left. Fatigue is high today too. Also feeling somewhat sick to my stomach too.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Punk- hoping you caught the egg. With my last 2 pregnancies I didn't have any signs of pregnancy at all. You aren't out until AF shows.
In the middle of eating breakfast, I got a big strong wave of nausea, which hasn't let up yet. Sigh. 8dpo I can make it.. Hopefully.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe. In a few hours, I have my doctors appointment and hope I get to hear the heartbeat as the last visit he didn't. Last night, my husband says my belly is HUGE and I am only 17 weeks. Don't think I was ever that big with my last pregnancy. Good luck to everyone gearing up to ovulate or close to testing. Stay safe out there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm doing better after my medical scare. But in the state of Wisconsin, there is unrest due to the protests. My husband has family in Kenosha where the protests are happening.
It is also a very sad day for me as today marks 6 years of my dad being gone. He passed from cancer. My 2 youngest haven't met him because they came after he passed. My oldest is taking it the hardest like I have.
Otherwise I am 3dpo today and cd14. Been feeling twinges galore since O day. Boobs are sore in the under arms.

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly- we dtd twice before ovulation. Since my cycles average 25 days I should be ok. I forgot to mention gas galore the past couple of days. If I do end up catching the egg, I know my dad will have played the part in it as today is the day I lost him 6 years ago.

User image

3 years ago

Alex- I know it doesn't get any easier. My kids don't go a day without talking about my dad. I left a very heartfelt message on facebook yesterday and I couldn't get through the message without breaking down numerous times. Good luck this cycle! Hoping this is it.
Afm I'm 4dpo and I already feel as if I'm pregnant. Weird. Lots of ewcm too. Lots of twinges and flutters all over. Exhaustion and insomnia hit me all at once. I feel as if this was a repeat of my 2nd pregnancy.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Im 6dpo today and I feel so different this cycle compared to others. Ive felt more twinges and other things this cycle and in the past I haven't felt much. Dh and I bded twice during fertile window close to ovulation. We also bded the other night. My sex drive is sky high and other cycles it wasnt. Fingers crossed everyone. I've been busy with prepping the kids for their first day of school coming up on Tuesday. I will probably test this coming weekend if Af doesn't show.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Is it me or is there a shadow of a line?? Someone tell me Im not crazy!! Haha

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo