Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Morning Girls!

AF showed up like clockwork. Time to get ready for the next cycle! Have a great Monday!

User Image

8 years ago

Morning Ladies!

WEll 14dpo.......... demi I'm right behind you! that this next cycle is ours! AF Due today/tomorrow. already getting all the signs......... not to mention, tested this AM and got a . temp dropped so I'd say tomorrow.

How are the rest of you lovelies doing?

My weekend was crazy hectic busy! so Nice to not really think about everything. Soo tired and sunburned. did a lot of driving, by my kid's team won the tournament. So nice for them. there is nothing more fun then watching a bunch of 9 year old boys play their hearts out and have it pay off!

how's everyone else doing?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Well I believe af made an early appearance 4 days early :'( this sucks good luck to the rest of you ladies

8 years ago

Hey ladies!

Aww Babygirl! Let's look forward to January 2017 babies!

Sarah, congrats to your son's team! Sounds like you really did have a busy weekend! How are you feeling today?

How are the rest of you ladies? Haven't heard from you in awhile. I can't wait to see some BFP's!

Have a great Tuesday!

User Image

8 years ago

Morning Ladies.......

Babydoll, It'll happen, I've got good vibes for ya!

demibee, I'm right with you, showed up yesterday... SO CD1 today!

Its been an interesting couple of days. My husband was driving back from his guys weekend yesterday, and while we were talking, he was in a car accident. Scariest thing I've ever been through. Fortunately they are both ok, but he had to go the hospital, they thought he broke his arm and the car was totaled, so their return has been delayed, I told him he's just lucky this isnt our window!

So relieved he's ok.

things have been weird for me, AF is here but its not normal. Super light, very little cramps........ but a killer headache. I got a nose bleed this morning, which is really strange,,,,,,, I've never had one. You ladies would have laughed..... I'm running around my house dripping blood everywhere and couldnt make up mind what to do....... pinch nose? Tilt head back..... gah. I was like a chicken with my head cut off, all over the place. REALLY strange.

Demi your right havent heard from anyone else...... kerzie? Lalou?

I hope you ladies have a fabulous day.......... I have a hot date tonight with the hubs for some DVR and snuggle time on the couch complete with heat pack for the cramps.

User Image

Me, you and babydoll Januray 2017 babies!!

Sarah-Sooo glad your husband is ok. I bet that was pretty scary. You guys are in my thoughts! That is weird to have a nosebleed during AF. Mine started lighter than usual too but it started to pick up more today. My husband has started working on our floors. We're getting new floors! I'm so excited but the noise is not very pleasing. So, I will be locked in my room with Piper and a book lol!

Have fun on your date Sarah

User Image

8 years ago

Well I'm cd14 and possibly 4dpo. My chart didn't read a thermal shift on this site but ff did. I also just found out my iron is super low and have had to go on supplements. Not sure if I even ovulated or if I just suck at taking my temp since I had 2 pos opk on day11 and 12. Dtd on cd10, 11 and 12 so hopefully one worked if I did ovulate. Last month i ovulated on cd12 so I'm not sure. Guess I'll know in a couple weeks

8 years ago

Fruit-loop: Looks like you did ovulate! Temps are up there! FX crossed for you. I understand the frustration that was me in March. But I never got a pos opk. Have you been taking any supplements? I was advised to get on prenatals with DHA asap.

babydoll...this just means you demi and I get to keep being cycle buddies to the day! We'll figure it out!

Has anyone looked into Soy ISO? I'm thinking about it. I've also Set an appointment with ob/gyn for the end of may.....thats the soonest they can get me in.

Husband is home safe and sound and probably regretting it, as I'm already nagging at him. I want him back into the dr. I want his arm looked at by someone I trust.

Fertilty friend has my peak days from the 28-may 1st. Which will be about CD 10, When would you girls start opks? Normally I dont start till about CD 10, but now I'm second guessing myself. I've yet to get a smiley on the CB digital. Am I doing something wrong?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

Spring is finally here in Chicago....... and I have the allergies to prove it....as well as the sunburn! But I love the sun, so small price to pay!

Hope you ladies have a good day

Demi how's Piper>

User Image

Ok you see the temp spike as well. Only thing that confuses me is the pos opk on the 2 days following. I am taking prenatal as well as iron supplements.

8 years ago

so from all the reading that I've done, it can take 12-36 hours for the egg to drop. Sometimes it doesnt, which causes another surge. Or the surge stays High and you'll still get dark opk's for that too.

FX that you caught it! Either way, as long as you got your BD on in that time frame you should be ok, because those swimmers can go for a couple of days.

So Im on CD4, really strange, I'm guessing by tomorrow I'll be just spotting... This is like a repeat of my cycle in feb/march. The hubs called today asking about when our next window is. I think I'm going to stop tonight and pick up the ISO Soy as well as the robitessum. I'm telling myself that i'm only going to focus on the opk's and try not to obsess about anything else once the opk positive pops. So if I'm not checking in all the time, I'll still be here.

I enjoy hearing from you ladies! How's everyone else doing?

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo