Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Yes this cycle is looking good for me. Having some different symptoms than the last few cycles. Specifically bloating and dull cramps. Also still have creamy mucous which is usually dried up by now. Don't like the constant wet feeling but hoping it means something positive. Temps are staying up but they usually do for me. I also had some very light spotting 2 days ago which is also new.

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Fruitloops-I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you! Things are looking good for you so far!

Sarah-You're done? Wow! Are you sure you don't have a bun in the oven already? You can have a very light period and still be pregnant. It has happened to women in my family. We're always here to listen and support you love!

I'm on CD5. Mine should be trailing off in the next couple days then it's back to business. My doctor appointment is the 24th of June. I'm nervous and excited about it. My hubby is going too and I told him that our journey is about to get a little more interesting lol!

My anniversary is today! My husband just hand delivered a bouquet of roses and a card. He totally surprised me. Our trip is this weekend and I can't wait!

Hope you girls are having a great Thursday!

User Image

7 years ago

I have had a tormented 2WW. I didnt know if it was preg or pms symptoms, but all uncomfortable symptoms.This was my first Metformin and Clomid cycle.They said i have pcos hmmm.
Suddenly, all the symptoms disappeared 3 days ago from 5Dpo oooo.I googled tire, it didnt seem to have any answer.
Oh well, just woke up with terrrible cramps, went to pee and lo, AF.
Thus, i am officially out this cycle.
Mehn, i thot i was a hard babe, i broke down in tears. Issokay ooo! I am strong now!
God is who He is, no matter where i am.
Happy Sunday Mummies!

7 years ago

Well I had another temp spike today. Hoping it means implantation and I am excitedly waiting to test. I think I'll give it til Wednesday if af doesn't shown up on schedule onTuesday. Feeling really good about this month. Been far more bloated than usual and my nipples are really sensitive and sore as well.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Fruitloops, Vannie, Sarah-How are you doing? Any updates?!

My vacation was awesome and much needed! I ovulate in a week but I don't think I'm not going to really try this month. I'm already not charting but I'm not going to list symptoms. I'm just going to let it be. My first RE appointment is next month and I'm praying that all goes well.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday!

User Image

7 years ago

hey Ladies!

Sorry i've been Mia Fruit Loops, fx for you!!!! That would be awesome! anxiously awaiting your test results.

Demi: I'm with ya on not trying, Hitting the window, and I just dont know if I have the energy to try this month. I met with the Dr. yesterday, and Will be starting some tests with the next cycle. I told the husband that he had to go get tested too and that went over about as well as can be expected.

Demi, Yeah I was pretty much done in 3 days, it was strange one for me. I wondered too if I wasnt PG but all tests say no. So now At CD 8 or 9..... I'm loosing track. LOL Glad to hear your your trip went well. I had a friend in for a minute so took him down to Navy Pier and ran around chicago for a minute.

Vannie< that puts you just behind Demi and I!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Well, negative frer this morning but af still hasn't shown. I did have some extremely light spotting earlier today. More like brownish pink tinged mucous but that was it. Still bloated and feeling full/heavy low in the pelvis with some dull cramping and lots of gas bubbles. I'll update to.krrow either way but I don't have any more tests til Thursday. Hoping I get a chance you use them and is just late implantation

7 years ago

Well I'm now 16dpo (according to ff) and cd27. Still no af and my temp came back above cl this morning. I don't have any more tests but have an order of wondfo coming today son I can test in the morning if still no by then. This is the weirdest cycle ever. I had af type cramps on Sunday and Monday. Then they went away late in the morning Tuesday. Had nothing yesterday in the way of af symptoms. I don't know what's going on. My temp came back up above cl this morning as well. Guess it's just a wait and see.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies! WEll CD11 here, tomorrow is suppose to be O day, but I've got nothing! I'll opk it up in about 4 hours and then again tonight.

I'm not to sure how I'm feeling, one of my best friends is a Labor and delivery nurse. She asked how the journey was going and I told her about this past cycle. She seems to think it was an early miscarriage. :( I'm not sure so I'm not trying to get to wrapped up in it.

I have lab orders for the next cycle for everything under the sun, blood work ultrasound etc....

I hope you ladies are having a fantastic week so far.

Fruit loop your in my thoughts

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

And CD1 as of 430a.m. I'm using a new thermometer this cycle hoping it's more accurate as the other one read pretty low

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo