Posts by Skpheonix

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

Hey Ladies! I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning ...

292 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

9dpo - 3rd cycle - what is going on

So the past couple of days have been strange. Soooo tired, like in bed dead asleep on a Saturday night by 9:15 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5DPO 3rd cycle

I feel as if I've just been punched in the gut..... Reading a post in another forum got me thinking, this othe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

3rd cycle, CD 14 and 2dpo

I'm well aware that the chances to conceive are about 20%, but I think this is the most hopeful I have been. I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

3rd cycle, CD 14 and 2dpo

I'm well aware that the chances to conceive are about 20%, but I think this is the most hopeful I have been. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

11DPO....... (or 7) CD23

Well, if I listen to FF I'm 11dpo and good to test, so after a 3rd day of slight temp increase today's being t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD20 8dpo....maybe?

So I logged in my temps today. CTP is saying ovulation was actually CD16.... which would currently put my 4dpo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD19 7dpo on 26 day cycle.

So I said i was going to stay away. Havent been able to, i am however trying not to analyze everything my body ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 14.......and pinpointing ovulation is making me crazy

So Sunday night, cd11 i had a positive OPk. bd'ing only happened on CD10 & 11. temps have been a little up ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Next Cycle, CD12

I'm feeling very upbeat this cycle! I finally got a BFP on my OPK's......... the same ones that last month we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago