Community post

Journal

3rd cycle, CD 14 and 2dpo

I'm well aware that the chances to conceive are about 20%, but I think this is the most hopeful I have been. Its been a crazy busy couple of weeks. but for once everything seemed to line up. all my apps are reading the same way, I faithfully did my BBT and CM logs. and the hubs and I got bd on in the actual correct time frame. I actually feel like I am starting to understand this TTC stuff! So if it doesnt happen this month I'm prepared. There were days this cycle that were different. things felt different, signs were more noticeable. Last month i set up an appointment with OB/GYN for this month, just to kinda check everything out, now I'm carefully hoping that it could be for a whole other reason :)

LOL as of yesterday i was confident in everything, having my tracking spot on, we bd'ed on CDn 10, 12 and 13. with o on cd 12. But not I'm all worried, what if o was actually cd 11? Gah. Honestly for those ttcing I honestly thing the TWW should be called something like....14 days guaranteed to make you question your own sanity and second guess yourself. I'm choosing to TRY not to think about it to much! Yeah I did say try. I'm chatting with some other knowledgeable women about what they are using/doing/trying to assist in conception. If this isnt our month, then at least I've got the appointment with the doc at the end of the month, which will roughly be CD 8 i think. Can they do the ultrasound at that point to look for folicles? I'm not sure, there is still so much to learn. I kinda feel like I'll be an expert on this by the time this journey is over.

10 days until testing!

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo