Community post

Journal

9dpo - 3rd cycle - what is going on

So the past couple of days have been strange. Soooo tired, like in bed dead asleep on a Saturday night by 9:15 didnt even bother turning the TV on, just out, thats been the theme this week. I'm out cold super early.
Next strange thing, the cramps that have been going since 5dpo. I actually thought I was going to get AF. I had a temp spike on 7dpo, then 8 it went back down, with a slight increase today.

The biggest weird thing....... I cant eat my fav candy bar............ or any for that matter. The hubs got me some reeces peanut butter cups for mothers day, 1 bite....... 1 measly bite I had to give the rest to the kid and husband, felt like a i had put straight sugar in my mouth. full body shudders and the ycky face.

just for fun I tried a milkyway today, yeah one bit and in the trash it went.. that is so not fair. I keep telling myself this is all in my head........ it is right?

I think tomorrow I'll test and see. I'm 5days out from AF today so tommorrow will be 4, maybe if I see a BFN i can enjoy my reeses again! For the girl who has a shirt that says willing to trade husband for Reeses, not being able to stand them is TOTURE..........

User Image

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo