Community post

Journal

11DPO....... (or 7) CD23

Well, if I listen to FF I'm 11dpo and good to test, so after a 3rd day of slight temp increase today's being the largest of the last 2 @ .06) I tested. BFN. Not really surprised by that, so I'm not letting it get me down. I'm a pretty average 26day cycle girl... occasionally a 25 or 27, but pretty normal. SO AF isnt Due until 04/18 or 04/19....

However the 2 days of light temp increases .02, and .06 I'm slightly confused. Still holding out hope. CTP's bbt puts my O day at CD16.... Which would put me at 7dpo. No real symptoms, increased heart burn/indigestion, headache and neck aches (which happen no matter what), frequent potty breaks..... like hello should I move my office to the bathroom and OMG have I been moody. Seriously I'm just telling people "I'm emotional just leave me be: I dont even want to talk to me!" Kinda a pressure in my stomach, but not crampy.... I'm just going to wait and see what happens have a crazy weekend ahead of me. So if nothing happens between now and Monday, I'll test on Monday and consider that final word. Making it very hard was that I kept dreaming about positive tests last night. Not once, not twice, but 3! keeps replaying like a movie on repeat in my head!

UPDate: FF, just pushed my good to test dates out by 3 days YIKES!........ Now I'm sitting here debating doing an early test.

here's to what will be the slowest 48 hours ever. Hopefully since my son and I are on our own this weekend and we've got travel planned for baseball it'll keep me focused on other things!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo