Community post

Journal

5DPO 3rd cycle

I feel as if I've just been punched in the gut..... Reading a post in another forum got me thinking, this other woman in some unknown place in some unknown life is 3dpo and has high hopes for this cycle. Her angel would have been due in one week, and she hopes her angel is sending her a sticky baby this month. Its almost been 7 years since my mc. I miscarried at 9weeks. The whole trying to conceive thing has brought back a lot of these memories. This post got me thinking....... this was the time i conceived that angel. Can Lighting strike twice? I feel gutted right now.
I'm 5dpo today, and this journey has been weighing heavy on me. Especially here lately. I wonder if thats why? I've been so tired the past few days falling asleep on the couch barely able to change clothes and get into bed before I'm out again. I've started getting AF symptoms, but seems a little early for those I'm not due for another 11 days.

guess time will have to tell

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo