Community post

Journal

CD 14.......and pinpointing ovulation is making me crazy

So Sunday night, cd11 i had a positive OPk. bd'ing only happened on CD10 & 11. temps have been a little up and down, but this is the first month I've been cosistant. We attempted to bd on cd on CD 12 but lets just say that didnt end well.

So this morning I randomly took an OPK and while it wasnt positive, it was REALLY dark! I"m so confused. Fertility Friend has ovulation expected in 2 more days........ I'm clueless and frustrated. Those stupid little tests are no help at all. I'm starting to think that worrying about testing isnt really worth it. I think I'm just kinda bummed this cycle. TTCing wasnt my idea, but once i wrapped my head around it, I jumped in with both feet, but now I'm starting to feel one sided in this. I'm guessing this is normal. I think this cycle is out. Why? because I'm either 2 days away from O and have had a double LH surege (is that really even a prossabliilty) Or am now 1dpo.

another month of what the heck is going on?

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo