Community post

Journal

CD20 8dpo....maybe?

So I logged in my temps today. CTP is saying ovulation was actually CD16.... which would currently put my 4dpo....My temps have dropped 3 days in a row... from 98.46, missed a day, 98.29, to today whick is 98.07. I'm thinking I'm out. I'm already starting to feel PMS, Af is due in 6 or 7 days. bloated with pressure i swear i feel like my stomach is going to bust open. like a balloon thats gotten to much air. So if I'm only 4dpo then I'm deff out this month cause we dtd on cd 10 cd11 and cd17. LOL you wouldnt think this would be that complicated.

I've been really moody and just kinda down this week, like the glass is definitley half empty and so if its half empty why not just empty the dang thing? totally a pessimist right now. Thats not like me. Gah, My own head is making me crazy. I HATE being moody, cause then I dwell and it just gets worse.

can I please just go back to bed. Thanks to CTP I have now determined that I will be using the OPK's 3 times a day for the next cycle...... which fertile period is 16 days away. starting on CD10 ALLLLLLLL the way through CD 16.

The hubs said today that I may be taking this too serious and after all we got BFP with our son without even trying......riiiiiigghhhhttttt apparently he forgot that I had just come off a lupron treatment that went for 5 months so it was like going through puberty all over again.
He said that I should just relax and let it happen,... I know he married me you think he'd realize by now that not trying to have some type of control (i know I dont but charting and OPK's are a measure of it right?). Suprisingly I'm not stressed about it, I would like to have another, but if it doesnt happen thats ok too. Gah my emotions are just all over the place right now.

keeping my fingers crossed.

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo