Community post

Journal

CD19 7dpo on 26 day cycle.

So I said i was going to stay away. Havent been able to, i am however trying not to analyze everything my body is doing, which at this point is way less than I was last cycle.

Fertilty friend, pinpointed ovulation for me as CD 12. I'm trying to wait for friday to test, but the husband is going out of town either thursday or Friday, so I'll test thursday AM with a chapie, due for AF in 7 days. excited cause I've managed to chart my temps almost the whole cycle ( i did miss 3 days) excited to see what happens with my temps.

I'm so tired its not even funny. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that our group of friends went away for the weekend for a bowling tournament. Almost 7 hours of driving, up late and 2 days of bowling I'm slightly beat. I'm sore too! The whole right side of my body aches, but the weird part is the twinges in the right side. I'm hoping but doubtful that this is our month.

no real nausea this month. A little today, but nothing bad. Bloated like crazy and going to the bathroom a lot, but then I did that last month too. so who knows. Most everything I'm feeling this month I felt last month, the only difference is my moodiness, Wow talk about mood swings. Kinda proud of myself I know I'm just being emotional so I haven't said or done anything that i regret.

looking forward to the weekend!

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo