Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 292 of 292 Replies

Demi! I'm sorry to hear that! oF course you need to refocus! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Thanks for the Hope, I actually talked to a friend last night, they are working in the foster system now and hoping to adopt. Her and I are going to sit down and she's going to explain how/what/when that system works. The hubs and I are still going to try for the next couple of months, but I want to get as much information as I can.

I'll be checking in with you ladies! I ahve it set up for notification if either of you post to this thread! Please dont loose touch!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello!!

I just wanted to check in and say hi!
Things are good on this end! I've changed my diet and starting working out and I've been feeling fantastic. BP bottom number was still a little high but lower than it has been. How have you ladies been doing?

Have a great Monday!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo