Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I'm late for responding but last week has been a very rough week. My other dog Lady, passed away. We're not exactly sure what was wrong because when my husband took her into the vet, as soon as she got on the table she was gone. She has left behind 5 beautiful puppies so we think maybe complications from her delivery. She was fine a few days after but a few days before she passed she didn't seem like herself. So, now I am nursing 5 puppies because I feel like I just can't part with them right now. I'm already so attached to them but I know that I can't keep them.

Anywhoo, I tried to read back as much as I could. Fruitloops, an HSG is the procedure where they insert a dye inside of you and on an x-ray it shows your tubes and uterus and checks for blockages or anything that is stopping us from conceiving. We haven't gotten the results from the SA yet because my husband had it done last Tuesday so we are waiting to hear back. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Fruitloops!

Sarah, lol about the boobs! Mine hurt again this month. I wasn't keeping up with the 2ww but I'm a day late and woke up this morning to still sore boobs. I'm not reading into it. I'm determined not to be fooled again. I did BD during my fertile days but I really wasn't counting on anything since we are getting some help from my doctor. Just at a wait and see but I'm sure she is coming.

Hope you girls have a wonderful day! Sorry if this was a little lengthy but I didn't want you ladies to think that I had abandon you. I'm back!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm 7dpo and my boobs are killing me today. Usually I get some nipple pain during the tww but this is ridiculous. That along with the sharp twinges and dull cramps the last two days has me hopeful for implantation. Oh and I had another temp jump yesterday that was sustained today so it gives me a triphasic chart if my temp stays up tomorrow.
Mucous is still pretty dry other than the large gob of thick, yellow mucous 1dpo. Cervix fluctuates between barely reachable and pretty high most days and has been closed for a couple days now.

7 years ago

Things are sounding really good for you fruitloops! I think I'm going to try temping. I did at one time but I stopped because I was never consistent but I'm going to set a reminder and give it a try again.

Sarah it must be something in the water for wonky cycles. I am having one this month. . I was two days late and then yesterday I started spotting so I’m like ok she’s here. My head started hurting and that’s my tell tale sign for her arriving. Weeeeeeeeelllll, I was wearing a liner since I was barely spotting and I changed last night because I was getting a “flow” or so I thought. Woke up this morning to barely spotting again. I took two Motrin last night so my headache is gone for now. I have not cramped AT ALL. Not even during the two week wait. My tatas were sore up until Monday when I was still late and now they seem normal. I think it’s going to hit me really hard later today but I don’t know what is going.

Anywhoo, I'll check back in with you ladies later. Have a great morning/afternoon

User Image

7 years ago

Hi there!

My flow finally started on yesterday. I'm glad because I don't like being stuck in limbo of am I or not. I have a Drs appointment on Wednesday to discuss the results of my hubby's SA and then we will move on from there. I am so nervous. Keep us in your prayers that everything is good.

Have a great day ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm still hanging in limbo at 9dpo. Boobs are killing me, random sharp pains in my left pelvic area. Negative wondfo with a shadow on yesterday's.

7 years ago

10dpo. Boobs feel fuller and still achy. Test had the faintest shadow but still nothing I can capture on camera. Having af type cramps this morning but it isn't due til Wednesday. Temp dip this morning to 97.9 but I also woke earlier and slept with the window open. Still hoping but feeling less sure than before

7 years ago

Awww fruitloops!! I'm praying for your !! Sending you lots and lots of

Keep me posted!!

User Image

7 years ago

HEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA things have Been Nuts......
Fruit Loop: FX crossed for you! One of us should get the BPF! I'm pulling for you!

Demi: I'm so sorry about your dog. That is so incredibly sad! I totally understand how you feel about the pups now. I'm sure I would be the same way. Hope the results come out well for your tests!

I started exactly on schedule. 26 days to the T so currenctly CD7. The past couple of cycles have been so goofy for me, I'm tired of being consumed by it. So ya know how I mentioned the boobs hurting? Hasnt stopped since. they are noticably more full and ACHE all the dang time. No cramps this cycle either, which trust me I"m not complaining about, but I'm use to being almost incapacitated by cramps.

I had the blood draw at CD22.... still waiting on those results. Yesterday I went in for the ultra sound and that xray floriscopy thingy magig...... I love my terminology.

those results are back and all good, however they did note Bilateral periuterine varices so basically varicous veins? Not sure.

Now its the hubs turn.... and after all those tests he better go take care of his end of things............ lol men have it WAY easier.

I'll try to get better about checking in. I'm sorry I needed a break for a minute. I threw everything out. Thermometer OPK's. and delted my apps. This is the only thing I'm keeping, and thats cause I couldnt keep going without you ladies.

Have a great Day! Love and hugs to you!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Not sure what's up but 11dpo and my temp dropped below cl. Was a bit low yesterday but still above and today it's even lower. Maybe implantation? Maybe early af? I was having pms cramps yesterday so I really don't know. Guess I'll wait and see

Eta I just got lots of brownish red spotting. is here and I'm out for this cycle

7 years ago

Hiiii!

Aww Fruitloops...I'm sorry

Hey Sarah! Glad to see you doing good love! You're right that men have it easier lol! I'll be keeping you posted on the results!

I'm on cycle day 7 and she acts as if she doesn't want to leave. Ugh...I hate long periods. I guess it feels longer because I stopped wearing tampons and I wear only pads now. Pads just make me feel icky .

Hope you girls have a wonderful Monday!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo