Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 292 Replies | Last Page

I am still here, hoping and waiting!
8dpo today
Symptoms: sore breasts and cramps!

7 years ago

Demi, you know I am too, lol but PMS symptoms are kicking in. My Chart has me so confused, doesnt really look like the past couple of months. The witch is due tomorrow. I had a massage last night, and could barely lay on my stomach the tata's hurt...... couple more days until you test right? anything new crop up on you?

Fruit Loop, I checked your chart. If your temps go up again, even slightly I'd say you did o on cd11. the jump isnt as important as the three days of elevated temps. Which If I'm looking at it correctly it could have been, fingers crossed for you

Yay Vannie! did you try anything different this cycle?

Happy Friday Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

That's what I'm thinking. They did go up this morning so I think I did o on Tuesday. Fx that I did because then I timed my insemination perfectly. So hoping for this month.
Fx that stays away for you Sk

7 years ago

Skpheonix, yay i used to have long irregular cycles. Pcos diagnosed. I have been on Metformin and Clomid. BD with Preseed. Currently in my 2TWW. 8dpo today

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

& To you Fruitloops and Vannie!

Sarah, I have had some different symptoms this month than previous months but I feel as if I list them, I'll just be the butt of a cruel mother nature joke. I did test yesterday just for the sake of testing and it was . I wasn't disappointed because I think it would be too early. I'm going to test again on Sunday. Nothing has changed much. Boobs just look huge. They don't feel heavy or full as usual. I didn't finish my dinner last night and got a small wave a nausea hours later after. I haven't had any cramping at all but just some bloating.

Any weekend plans ladies?

User Image

7 years ago

Finally got my crosshairs today http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/643007
Yay for excellent insem timing. Now to wait

7 years ago

Vannie, Demi and fruit loop FX for all of you. I'm CD 26 today and 14dpo. temp dropped, and right in line with the past couple of months. Tested and got a . so I'm just waiting. I did pick up the ISO Soy and robitessum today I was doing some reading and apparently even if I dont have any current endometreosis patches, It can still create a "hostile" enviroment. Dr.s appointment on the 23rd, hoping to get a game plan, I'm torn between waiting to ttc again until August when our schedule mellows out. ...Meanwhile the tata's hurt like no ones business gah I hate PMS.

As foro weekend plans...... I'm currently at work, and tomorrow weve got between 3-5 softball/baseball games..... yay for driving across state lines for the sake of baseball. :)

Hope you ladies have a good weekend, and hope your weather is better than mine. not even 60 here and overcast brrrrr

hoping to see all of you with a this month

User Image

Hi ladies!

Scratch a for me. I just started 2 days early. Not really happy about that. I'll be drinking bottles of wine this weekend.

Baby dust for the rest is of you ladies.

User Image

7 years ago

Oh no!! I'll be cheersing you with my wine tonight!

User Image

Well I haven't cracked open the bottle yet. I'm not sure what is going on right now. It's been about six hours and nothing else has happened. No cramps but a mild headache. This is so confusing. I don't ever spot before my cycle. It would have started by now. Now I'm really in a "wait and see".

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo