Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!

Its Monday back to the grind....... How's everyone doing?

I'm currently CD29..... and 17 dpo. yep I'm late, however my temps took a nose dive today after climbing over the weekend, so looks like by 4 today af should be here. I'll admit I started getting my hopes up over the past couple of days.

yesterday was a little hard, one of my good friends called... or rather texted me........ She's pregnant. This will be her third. I"m happy for her, but at the same time jealous. She doesnt know that we are trying, and she's kinda freaking out so she called me.

I was going to test today, but was waiting to see what happened with my temps. Today I can feel it getting ready to start. :(

Someone give me some good news......... Demi where ya at?
Fruit loop?

Come on Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

for me and it's a killer. Nausea, dizziness and cramps from hell. I'm going home at noon.

Have a great week ladies :)

User Image

7 years ago

Demi Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

I want to go home to.......... my new boss is a killer!

User Image

Hi there!

Yesterday was terrible! I should have known that I would get the cycle from hell this month!! It's a little better today and I'm halfway through it.

How are you ladies doing?
Sarah, how's it going?

Have a great Tuesday!

User Image

7 years ago

DEMI: Glad things are better! sounds like we'll be on the same track again this month! Is it possible to cylce up with someone you've never met in person, cause I feel like we have :)

TMI post..... you were warned! So its either CD 30 or CD1 today...... I'm not sure what to do here. and Im normally a 26 day cycle. I've got a friend who is a labor and delivery nurse and she's pretty much been on speed dial this week.

My temp shot back up today (if you want to go look the chart is available).

I've had some spotting/clots, but not much. no real cramps, kinda just a really full feeling, I'm waiting to see how the rest of today tomorrow plays out. I dont think this is my month for a BFP, but this whole situation is crazy!

I'll definitley keep ya'll posted. I'm suppose to have blood work done when I hit CD3 so we'll see if I'm doing that on Thursday or Friday....... just a waiting game now :)

User Image

Hi there,

Yeah Sarah I feel like we have. :)

I actually had a very scary experience this morning. This is a bit TMI forewarning. This morning when I got up to use the bathroom and change, I noticed that I passed a small gray tissue. Afterwards, my cycle was a very steady flow followed by god awful cramps and backache. The cramps felt as if they were pulsating. I'm on my 4th day and it felt as if it was my first day. This is the day my cycle starts to taper off. Of course I start searching the web and "miscarriage" kept popping up. Some say it could have been a uterine lining but that was more describe as "flesh colored". I debated on going to the doctor but I have an appointment next Friday and I figured I would talk to her about it then. I've been monitoring all day if anything showed. My cramps have disappeared for now. Has anyone ever experienced this? Sorry for the long windedness. I've been keeping this to myself all day. Any thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

User Image

7 years ago

Demi:

Sorry I didnt get to this before..... but I'd call the dr. for at least a blood order. did you ever test? If not, I would NOW.

It sounds exactly like what I've read on MC. I'm sorry Hugs! Never easy! Even if it wasnt just the thought that it might have been can be hard!

I'm officially CD3 today in fact just got back from getting blood drawn. Yikes........ I hate needles.

Missing some of our other ladies!

I hope your doing ok today Demi. I know how you feel CD3 and cramps just kicked in, Nothing like what you were talking about, but OMG this sucks!

It's almost friday!

User Image

I took a test before my period started and it was negative. The test I took however was not an early detection. If I was pregnant, my levels probably wasn't high enough. So when I started, I didn't think anything of it. I'm still not exactly sure what is happening but I've started cramping again and I'm having a very steady flow like it's the first day but it's the fifth day. This is really messing with me emotionally. I haven't gone to the doctor Sarah because my doctor is on vacation and my appointment with her is next week. I'm just trying to wait it out. If I keep bleeding and passing then I will go to the ER but what can they do? Everything I keep reading says everything needs to just pass if it is a m/c. This whole thing just has me distraught.

User Image

7 years ago

I completely understand. I am so sorry!!! I'm here for you. Feel free to vent, say whatever. Your right if it is,it does need to pass. Is today your appointment? Keep me posted. Sending lots of hugs love prayers and thoughts your way!

User Image

Hi there,

Sorry I'm just getting around to post again. Last week was not a very good week. I'm still not sure if my cycle has completely stopped. I had more bad cramping and clotting on Saturday. Yesterday was better. Today is good so far. I've been just spotting. My doctor's appointment is this Friday. There have been so many thoughts and emotions going through me and it's nothing that I have ever felt before.

Anywhoo! Today is my 35th birthday (Yay!)! I am determine to have a wonderful week and try not to let what happened last week cloud my thoughts like it has been.

How are you Sarah? Any the other ladies?

Have a great Monday!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo