Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 292 Replies | Last Page

I would test but i also wouldn't have been able to wait until 11dpo. That said I would wait until tomorrow morning to test so you can use fmu

Afm, nothing to note. I'm 5dpo so not expecting any symptoms yet. Hoping to hold out to 10-12dpo to test but I usually cave at 8 since I have a bunch of wondfo sitting in my bathroom

7 years ago

Hey there!

Test Sarah!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm heading out for my vacation so I wanted to stop in and say hi before I go. Nothing to report on this end either. I'm 9dpo. Don't even have any PMS symptoms to complain about. No boob pain, absolutely no bloating and no pms cramping. Still counting myself out because I really think that I didn't ovulate but looking for the witch on the 9th.

Have a great weekend ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Well I got my yesterday at 9dpo on a frer. The wondfo dip strips had just a shadow so I took a first response and the one showed right away (pic is posted)
Did another wondfo in the afternoon and the line was dark enough to take a picture. Will do another this morning to see how dark it is as well. Might post it if I can get a good pic. Temp shot way up this morning as well.

7 years ago

OMG FRUITLOOP That is super awesome news! yay so HAPPY for you!!!

Oh please keep us update thats amazing!

AFM, back from vacation, started af on Saturday, but again a wierd one, barely there.

so back to the begining for me, CD3 today!

Demi have a great time on vaca

Fruit loop SOOOOO Happy for you YAY!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Ahhhhhh!! Congrats fruitloops!!!! So happy one of us finally has a !! Sprinkle some our way!

I'm back from vacay and started on the day of the wedding I was in which was the 8th. It's actually been more normal than it has been in the past months. Hubby and I are getting back on track after it's over so I will start obsessing again lol!

Sarah, did you have a good vacay?

Congratties again fruitloops! Wishing you a !!!

Have a good day ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Ladies! Fruitloop I'm still grinning ear to ear for you! YAY!! how are you feeling?

Demi: I started on vacation to, but on the 6th, so looks like we are the same cycle again! O day is today for me.

The vacation was great and just what I needed, however it was WAY to short!

Miss you ladies, havent been able to get onto the computer for almost a week now! Updates LADIES!

Whoot whoot its almost Friday!

User Image

Hey Ladies!

Fruit Loop how are you feeling?

So I'm guessing today I'm about 3-5 dpo. I know wierd, but I stopped tracking. Other than some pressure bloating.... seriously I feel like a ballon ready to bust..... not fun. i dont have much to report. I dont think thats an early symptom just my body having a love hate relationship with food again....... go me lol

Demi how's your voyage going?

Someone update me so I'm not symptom spotting and going crazy!

User Image

Hey ladies. I'm feeling good. Boobs are killing me and lots of gas but no nausea yet. Going for my first appt tomorrow just to give my doc the heads up. I am going with a midwife this time and have my initial appt with her in September when I'll be 8wks

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Fruit loop super excited, keep us updated on your progress. CD 19 here. body's being weird again, but then I played 5 softball games in 2 days, so moving is not an option and everything hurts today!

just checking in on you ladies...... Demi......UPDATES?

User Image

Hi there!

I've stopped tracking for now. I've been more focusing on my health. My BP has been up something serious so I had to take a step back and re-prioritize. I'm not too focused on trying right now until I get myself under control. I'll keep checking in on you ladies!

Sarah, I'm forever praying for your BFP!

Glad to see you are doing well fruitloops! I'm very excited for you!

See you Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo