Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey there!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you Sarah!! I had a bit of a weird experience yesterday at the Mexican Restaurant. I ordered a steak quesadilla and I couldn't finish it because the meat tasted burnt. I knew it wasn't because it was cooked fine. Even hubby said it was fine. I just brushed it off lol! My boobs have been uber sore last few days and I still have 6 days left. They are quite swollen but looks fantastic in this dress I'm wearing haha! Hope you girls are doing great!

User Image

7 years ago

yeah food and I are having a love hate relationship right now so I completely get that! yeah for nice BB's.......... I'll never have that problem. Itty bitty better describes me. I swear i feel like i've been punched in the abdomen....... Demil when you thinking about testing?

for youu

Quick update, just spent the better part of the last half hour dry heaving into the trash can............. I'm starting to really believe it could be possible.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to try in a few days. I wasn't going to but I got hit with a wave of nausea and I'm only 6 days away. Still crossing my fingers and toes for you Sarah!

Praying for a

User Image

7 years ago

Weeeellllllll temps took a dive this morning. I still have the uncomfy feeling in the lower abdomen. I had planned on testing tomorrow, as the witch is due Saturday/Sunday. However if I only get a slight rise or another drop I'm not going to. This is the first month I feel kinda bummed. I was so sure this was my month and dang it I couldnt eat my reeses.... thats just a double mean thing! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies.

No matter what happens I'm trying to look at the bright side........ its of little comfort, but I'm trying. I have a dr. appointment Monday to address carpel tunnel in both arms and cabital tunnel in the right. Then my appointment with the Dr. to make sure everything in my girly bits is working is on the 23rd.

Demi double fingers and goes crossed sending so many good vibes your way.

The week is half way over!

Have a great day ladies

User Image

Sarah, my fingers and toes are still crossed for you! You know nothing is final until witch arrives.

I really can't tell if I'm in or out this month. I thought about getting a test today but I think I am going to wait it out unless something out of the ordinary happens. The nausea I experienced last night was really heavy to the point where I stopped what I was doing and just went to bed hoping it would pass soon. As soon as I hit the sheets I was out like a light. I'm just brushing it off to the Wendy's I had earlier that day lol!

Any updates ladies?

Sending lots of your way!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey girls! How's it going? I just wanted to check in with everyone. Sarah, how are you feeling? Any new developments? I went out and got two dollar general cheapies. I'm still trying to hold out to test. Boobs are still big and fabulous in my spring dresses haha!

Have a good day ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

12dpo today I broke down and tested. AF isnt due till Saturday
I'm still the same as I've been since 5dpo, however temp went up a bit today (back to where it was on 10dpo)

Im an emotional basket case today, but work is making me mad soooo.... who knows! LOL

I thought I was seeing veins last night....... now whose trying to symptom spot LMAO.

I want full boobs!

keeping fingers crossed for you! I guess I'll wait to see what happens over the next couple of days! But looking at my temps it isnt looking so promising

User Image

My fingers are still crossed for you Sarah!
I hope your day gets better! Our internet has been down most of the day at work. Now it's starting to work again. I've just been quietly symptom obsessing on different sites lol!

Let's keep the away!!

Sprinkles & Sprinkles of

User Image

7 years ago

Somebody look at my chart and tell me what's going on. I was suppose to ovulate CD11 which was Tuesday but injured my back really bad so I dont think I did because my temp didnt come up as far as it should have. Then this morning I had watery mucous (after none yesterday) and two pos opk (one am and one pm but pm was a little lighter)
So if my temp rises tomorrow do you think I'm good being that I dtd morning and right before bed on Monday? I feel like that's too long but I don't have any frozen donations left to use and no way to get any before Saturday. Ugh such a mess. Why couldn't I have just ovulated when I was suppose to?!?

7 years ago

Hi Mummies!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo