Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies! CD10 today........... Still no results on the blood work....... geez i think they had to send samples to outerspace!

Demi I agree with you because of the test, my period got extended up till Saturday! Sheesh! thats about 2-3 days longer than normal.... not fun! I hear you on the pad/tampon thing. I had to give up tampons almost 10 years ago because of endometreosis.

Awe Fruit Loop Sorry to hear that! you'll get there!

I dont have anything to report. let the hubs know we are in our window but I dont expect much from that LOL this whole journey was his idea, and the minute I tell him window, you'd think I have some contagious virus LOL. Thats one of the reasons I'm like "eh if it happens it happens now"

Friday is my birthday and another busy weekend for us coming up, family reunion this weekend, couple of softball games, so we'll be on the run...... Yay that'll help with the tww!

Hope you ladies have a fabulous week!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this forum and I am 7dpo anxiously waiting to test. I suffered a miscarriage on May 24th so I am hoping this is our Rainbow baby.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Welcome Kilovable!! I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of and prayers for your rainbow baby!

Happy Early Birthday Sarah!! My mom had endometriosis and fibroids when she was around my age. I saw how much she suffered with those and I hoped and prayed that I didn't have to go through that. My cycles are a couple days longer than they used to be and I can get some pretty bad cramping but it's not like what she had. It was awful. I thought a few times that I maybe going through the same thing when my cycles started to change. What was the experience like for you if you don't mind me asking? I just recently stopped wearing tampons altogether. It was easier to wear them when my cycles were lighter. When they got heavier, I would alternate and now since I bleed for seven straight days with some heavy clotting I have eliminated them completely. The more changes I've noticed, the more I think I could have a touch of endometriosis.

Anywhoo, didn't mean for a long post. Cycle is still on!!! This is now day 8...ugh!! This is so annoying.

Have a great Tuesday girls!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Welcome kiloveable, I am so sorry for your loss, we'll be keeping fingers crossed for you.

Demi: it started for me @ 25. I kept experiencing huge bloating and pain, my husband would find me asleep in fetal position. I kept developing ovarian cysts and UTI's. Painful and fast UTI's. I had spotting between periods. And my periods? forget about it, I didn't want to move. It took me getting a second opinion. the first dr. kept telling my I probably had a cyst rupture, and to go home and take Tylenol with nothing to back him. Unfortunately the only way to diagnose it is laparoscopic surgery. I've had it 3 times now.

As for me, today I'm 3Dpo.As mentioned earlier, I havent been doing much to track, I did take an opk on a whim Thursday givent hat normally I O on CD12, well Thursday was Cd13, and lo and behold it was positive...... cm verified I o'd later than normal. So we shall see what happens, yes that means I O'd on my birthday, how funny would that be? I'm not holding out any hope, I saw my dr.'s notes and they have listed me with unexplained infertility., hmmmm Still no word on any of my blood work.....and those tests were done on 07/05.

I hope you ladies had a fantastic weekend, mine was spent dancing friday night (for my birthday) and then at a family reunion Saturday and Sunday.

User Image

Hello,

I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend. Sarah I'm glad to see you have a wonderful time for your birthday! You deserve it!! I was supposed to go in for an ultrasound tomorrow but I canceled it. I will reschedule for a later date because I'm leaving next week for a wedding. I did get the results back from my husband's SA and good morphology and motility but a low count. So, immediately my OB/GYN wants to recommend IVF. That did not sit well with me. I know that is not the only option and that is not a option that my husband and I plan to seek. I told my hubby that I'm going to go back to my OB/GYN that I had when I had my son. I know they help a good friend of mine with her infertility and she's due any day now.

Anywhoo...I should ovulate today or tomorrow. I didn't really try this month. One of the puppies I was taking care of got sick overnight and passed away this morning so I am really in pieces as I am writing this. I can't bear the thought of that happening to the other puppies so I am taking them to the shelter.

Hope you girls have a good day and thank Sarah for the info. I don't have that happening, but I do believe that I may have some fibroids or something.

Talk to you soon :)

User Image

7 years ago

Demi:

Sorry to hear about the puppies! Thats awful! Where are you going?

We are headed down to TN next month for a short family trip. I'm 5dpo today. LOL not really paying attention but have been, and I think timing was spot on. Given that there is still only a 20% chance I'm not holding my breath.

I hope you ladies are having a fantastic week!

Shoot me some updates!

User Image

Hi there!

Thanks Sarah! Other puppies are doing well. I didn't take them to the shelter because everyone was full. So, I took that as a sign to finish what I started. I am going to MD next week. I'm looking forward to some girl time and some rest.

I don't think that I ovulated this month. I was supposed to on Tuesday but that was just an estimate. I noticed some dark red spotting yesterday. I guess I must of spoke too soon Sarah. No cramping associated with it though I never had spotting like that before. It was lighter as it ended which to me was odd. I've had some light pink O spotting but this was definitely not that. My cycle is like 12 days away so I'm counting myself out this month.

Hope you girls are having a great week!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm back in the tww at 4dpo. Had awesome timing this month with insemination last monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Ewcm from Tuesday-Thursday, pos opk on Wednesday and Thursday and temp rise Saturday confirmed yesterday when my temp stayed up. I'm really hoping this cycle is it or I might make an appt to get blood work and maybe an unltrasound done to see what's up.

7 years ago

Fruit Loop fingers crossed for you!

We are getting ready to head out on vacation, and of course af is due while we are gone. LOL top it off I feel like I have a porcupine in my throat and a pounding headache. 11dpo today.

I hope you all have a fantastic week! Looking forward to your updates when we come back!

User Image

ok sorry double post. However...... trying not to get my hopes up..... So I mentioned getting sick..... sore throat, sinsus goofieness etc, I've been battling between being dead tired and insomnia, and this came up.... 7 super early signs.... I just went and checked curretly CD25 soo I o'd late...... debating stop thinking about it, or go get a test....... what do you think? Other than the boob thing......
I've got them all
Nausea
Fatigue
Bloating
Breast tenderness
Intense Dreams
Abdominal cramps
Lower back pain
Loss of appetite
Headaches
Mood swings
Sneezing and stuffy or runny nose (Rhinitis of pregnancy)
Sore throat and flu like symptoms (many women think they are coming down with cold before finding out they are actually pregnant)

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo