Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Skpheonix- that sounds promising. Maybe it just took a bit for the egg to release so the lh stayed high. Last month there were two pos opk and two temp dips and spikes. I did natural insem on the day it says I ovulated and then AI on the two days following so I'm hoping. Trying not to obsess over every twinge and punch like last month

8 years ago

Skpheonix- that sounds promising. Maybe it just took a bit for the egg to release so the lh stayed high. Last month there were two pos opk and two temp dips and spikes. I did natural insem on the day it says I ovulated and then AI on the two days following so I'm hoping. Trying not to obsess over every twinge and pinch like last month

8 years ago

Fruit-loop, FX for you! Hoping the timing was right!, I've read that it is possible to gear up, get a spike and then not ovulate, which can cause the pattern to repeat itself. Since those swimmers can last up to a couple of days, I would think your timing is pretty clear!

As for me. CD 7 today, I forgot about the ISO Soy, so I'll back burner that one. The hubs is all over me about timing etc... its kinda funny. One breath he thinks I'm over thinking, and then the next he's peppering me with questions. I've set an appointment with the Dr. for the end of May, so I'll either have an ob appointment or a what the heck is going on appointment.. I guess I'm facing the fact that no matter what I do, conceiving just isnt a possibility for me. I guess its time I find out for sure. I'd hate to spend months just to be told "it cant happen" sooooo here we go. I think I'd be disappointed, but I'm sure either way it will be ok, meanwhile I'm still hoping that this is my month! Spring is in the air and its my favorite time of year....well at least until summer rolls around.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. eek countdown is on for this cycle

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Well according to ff my chart is triphasic which can be a good sign for pregnancy but it isn't a sure sign. I had another increase in temp around 7-8DPO which could mean implantation. I did have pinching and twinges on those days as well. Had a neg test this morning but a little excited what the temp increase could mean since I didn't have it last month.
How's everyone else doing?

8 years ago

hey Ladies!

How is everyone? I'm doing okay lol. If it wasnt for the fact that I know I cant be preggo right now, i'd swear I was. Bb's are killing me, I almost fainted last night and I'm soooooo tired, not to mention everything is giving me heartburn. .

I am however CD9, which means O should happen between friday and sunday. I've started the clear blue easy digital..... is it just me or are those things a massive pain in the rear. Also picked up the robitessum without the DM to try...supoose to help with CM! Anyone else trying something new?
Hubs is aware of the window, but unfortunately we've been running around crazy so there hasnt been a whole lot of time for

Fruit Loop I went and page stalked, whats FF saying? are they still calling it triphasic? looks like a small drop but still up what are your normal cycle lengths? If you want send me your link, and we can communicate there too!

Demi how's it going?

snif Snif Lalou, kerzie rest of the ladies where did you go?
I showered this month I swear!

Happy wednesday ladies! hope its fabulous for everone!

User Image

Ff no longer days triphasic but still has my pregnancy signs up at 64pts. My cycles are around 24-26 days usually but this one feels like it will end soon.
Here is my link but I don't know if I did it right
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/643007">My Ovulation Chart</a>

8 years ago

a little tweaking and I found it, I dont know thats a tough call! Keeping fingers crossed or you!

User Image

Hey girls!

Sorry I've been MIA. We are working on our floors and stuff and when I get home I seclude myself away from the noise. Things are ok on this end. I was sick for the last couple of days with really bad gas pains. Not in the tummy but the ones that you have in your back, shoulder and chest. It was horrible. Today is a little better. I can still feel them a bit when I breathe.

Piper is good Sarah! I'm taking her for her second round of shots tomorrow morning.

I'm back in my "fertile days" so let's see what this cycle brings.

to you loves!

User Image

8 years ago

Good afternoon lovelies!

So yesterday I took the cb advanced digital and for the first time I got something other than a low fertility symbol, I got the steady smiley face........ I had to go back and look up what the differnt symbols were as I've never had anything other than low! it was PEAK! Yikes. the cheapie opks werent that dark but the one I took today was sooooooooooo........... the big O is on its way. Its really funny I should have known, I practically jumped the hubs yesterday morning before work. I'm hopeful and excited for this cycle, the 5th of may is the hubs bday and the 8th being mothers day is also my mother in laws birthday! this is the first month that ALL of my apps are in sync with O and fertile window as well as the signs that my body is throwing out there! Only problem is this MASSIVE pain in the right side, its horrid.

Hows everyone else doing? Demi? Babydoll? Kerzie? Lalou? fruitloop?

User Image

So, I'm 6dpo again and back again. Fingers crossed for everyone ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo