Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Day 1 as of this afternoon
Another month of trying and predicted ovulation is in the middle of the week so not sure if my donor will be available. Hope we can work it out

8 years ago

Awww fruit loop hang in there!
Panda: fx for you!

I do believe i'm 2dpo. I think we may have nailed our timing down this month! guess its just a waiting game.

I did something to my back friday, so now I'm sitting here debating if I should take something. Gah the choices are so hard, on one hand I dont want to take something and risk it, if this is our month, on the other hand if it isnt our month do I really want to suffer for nothing..... how is it possible women have been doing this since the dawn of man LOL.

Mwah fx for all of you lovilies! Hope you are having a great start to your week.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls!

Today is the big O for me supposedly. I don't use opk's so I'm relying on my body. I'm usually in the ballpark as far as the days. Today is also that "every other day" for me. I'll be keeping the hubby busy this evening.

Hope you ladies have a fantastic Monday!

User Image

8 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Wellll 4dpo....... does anyone else think that there should be some type of flash of light or something if conception happened? How cool would that be? I think the TWW is torture! I really wish I'd be far enough in to test on Mothers day, but that would only put me 8dpo. That would be a cool mothers day!

hope you all are having a good week. Anything you ladies do to pick your spirits up?

User Image

Hey Sarah!

I'm with you on the light thing haha! I'm only 2 or 3 dpo today because I strongly think I ovulated a day early. Nevertheless, it's back to the 2WW. Piper has been pretty good about keeping me occupied. I have a sewing project to do for my co-worker and planning a baby shower for my other co-worker. I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well! I miss hearing from you girls!

Lots & Lots of

User Image

8 years ago

Demi, I'm going stark raving mad...... I'm starrting to get PMS symptoms, but it is WAY to early for those, I'm not even due for another 11 days! Sounds like you are super busy! I keep telling myself to pull out this sewing machine that I bought umm 3 years ago... but I never have. to be fair, I currently have like 3-4 diy projects that umm are either waiting to start or have been started that I havent gotten too.

puppy puppy puppy, I think i have puppy fever ever since you started talking about piper. My hubs is going crazy I keep sending him pics of puppies. LOL still not in a postition to have one, but dang those faces. Not being able to have one only makes me want one more. The kiddo's baseball schedule is keeping me busy, shoot just having to update the calendar with all the changes they keep sending me is becoming a full time job.

My 9yo got hit in the face on tuesdays game with an errant ball so he's got a nice shiner. So Dad and I are putting extra time in playing catch, so that he isnt afraid of the ball. Nothing harder than a baseball player who ducks from a ball.

WEll the week is almost over, One more day till Friday! Wishing all of you lovely ladies luck and baby dust!

User Image

Nooo Sarah!! Those are not PMS symptoms. Those are just figments of your imagination. That's what you have to tell yourself lol! It is waaaay too earlier for those. I started sewing a couple years ago and just kinda messed with it on and off. I've got tons of pillows I've sewed haha!

Aww get one!! I wish I could send you a picture of Piper! She's is growing and definitely a mommy's girl! I begged and begged my husband for one before we got her and I'm glad he caved in. It did change my schedule a little but it's worth it.

I'm glad your son's ok! I know he'll be back at it in no time!
My anniversary is in two weeks and we are going on a little getaway that weekend. It would be a nice surprise to show my husband a before our trip. We are almost at our sixth month mark and then it's off to the doctor.

Have a great Thursday ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

hey ladies! Well here i am 6dpo and the same place i was when I started this thread. two months ago. yesterday was a little hard because I realized it was around this time I conceived with our miscarriage. My husband thought I was being negative when I brought this up, but I tried explaining that I was hoping for lighting to strike twice.

I've been feeling off...... and trying not to read into it. I've had these crampy full feeling in my abdomen, and I think some faint spotting. HOWEVER it is only 6dpo. given the aches in my back, could have been a ruptured cyst...... yeah I get those alot. Man waiting another week to test is going to be torture! went for mexican last night with some of the baseball moms, and I got the light meal and still ended up with so much acid reflux I thought I was going to be sick, but I'm chalking that up to sinus' because of the rediculous changes in weather.

How's everyone else doing? been a while since we've heard from a lot of people......

Demi: how cool would that be..... how would you tell him? Sending so much baby dust and good vibes and double fingers crossed your way!

Happy friday ladies

User Image

I can't believe it's been two months since you've started this thread. Time really flies! Aww Sarah...I can only imagine how you must be feeling. It's early still and anything is possible! I believe I have had ruptured cyst a few times since we've been trying. I would see some mid cycle spotting around 4-6dpo and realized that's what it could've been. It's amazing the things your body does when you are actually paying attention. I still have high hopes for you because you were so excited about this cycle. Don't lose that fire!!

Lol! I don't know how I would tell him. I would have to think of something and tie it into our anniversary lol!! It would be an absolute wonderful surprise for him. We were actually talking about it this morning on the lines of when we would see the doctor. We have a lot that we are trying to do right now with our house and I'm working on getting a new vehicle. Trying naturally will be best for now but I'm going to get anxious soon and I want to do what I can to help speed the process.

Anyways...enough ranting lol!! I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well! Have a fantastic Friday!!

User Image

8 years ago

lets try to come up with some ideas........ hmmm so you said new vehicle..... house work........ anniversary....... where are you going on this trip? oohhhhh i'm getting fun ideas!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo