Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 292 Replies | Last Page

You ladies have a wonderful and safe 4th as well!
Sarah, my brain has been checked out since I got to work this morning lol!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Just got back from my CD22 blood draw gah being poked is no fun!

CD 10 today. nothing to really report just stopping in to say HI! fx crossed for all of you!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there!!

I really have nothing either. Oh, hubby did his SA today! Can't wait to hear about it!

Other than that 9 dpo but nothing out of the ordinary. I look at this as a break till after my HSG which I am a little nervous about.

4th was great! Now it's back to work!

Have a great evening girls!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies. I'm cd12 today and had positive opk on Sunday and Monday and lots of ewcm from Saturday-Monday. I was able to inseminate Sunday and today so now i just wait for my temp spike. I'm thinking it'll be tomorrow as I've had pinching and cramps yesterday and today. Temps are a bit hard to read this cycle as I had a fever on Saturday and Sunday so hoping for a clear spike in a day or two so I have something to go on for when to test and how many dpo I am in the days to come.
I'm really hoping this cycle is it because that would put my due date right around my due date with my son and just a bit before my birthday.

7 years ago

Hey there!

Are you feeling better from your fever fruitloops? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

User Image

7 years ago

Yes my fever is better. I just have a stuffy nose and cough now. How did the sa go? What is hsg?

Got my temp spike today so I ovulated Monday or Tuesday. I had some spotting Monday so I'm thinking probably that day. Got to insem cd10 and 12 so I think timing was perfect. Now to wait.

7 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Fruitloop thats awesome! Love when timing works out!
CD24 and 12dpo today. I'm not bothering with testing. This go around. Its weird, I've been late the last 2 cycles but PMS is kicking in, abdominal pressure, Demi I feel like you did last month! My boobs are big heavy and tender.... not to the touch but like this dull ache..... rocking my tank top!

I think since the last 2 cycles were so late and short that this one is going to be kicking my but............ yeah cramps yay grr. h

How are the temps looking Fruit loop?

User Image

Temp spike to 98 yesterday and stayed up at 97.9 this morning which puts me at 2dpo today. I feel like this month is it.
Anyone know if the body can tell you're pregnant before implantation? Like is the body aware conception occured or is it impossible to have 'symptoms' before implantation? Something I've been thinking about whether there are other changes besides the normal estrogen/progesterone fluctuations that happen every cycle. I'm wondering because this cycle I was completely dry the day before temp spike and the yeserday I was still dry until about 1030 when I had a huge amount of yellow, sticky mucous and then drybtye test of the day. Today it's just the usual small amount of creamy that I usually have after ov. Just wondering what that giant gob of thick yellow mucous was yesterday. Whether that was caused by something.

7 years ago

my understanding is that could be a spike in progesterone. Not sure, but from everything I've read, signs prior to implantation are usually not PG signs, but stranger things have happened :)

I'm going to amend the earlier statement about the tender boobs....... HOLY HELL THEY HURT!

So just had to get that out to someone. LOL I work in a male dominated environment, over 100 employees........ and I dont even see another female most weeks. I've been adjusting all day, tucking arms under to hold them up, and flinching cause the extra pressure is stupid OMG>

LOL sorry ladies....... like I said had to get that out there!

User Image

That's what I thought sk.
Anyway, 6dpo today and had another jump in temp to 98.42. Gonna try and hold off til Saturday or Sunday to test but realistically I know I'll be testing at least by Thursday. Good thing I have a stash of wondfo.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo