Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Morning kerzie! I test at 545 am. When my alarm goes off! I'm cautiously optimistic 7 dpo 2 days straight of temp rises hit the gym and only made it half way through the work out before nausea hit so bad I had to stop. Cautiously optimistic!

Mommy one more how are you feeling today?

Kerzie what's up on the bbt?

Demibee: anything g new crop up?

Glad to have found you ladies!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!

Well I kinda feel normal today. Nothing new except for this burning in my throat like I can't get enough to drink. It's been happening since yesterday. I'm trying to wait until I'm actually late to test. Talk about willpower lol! My EP is Monday so I will keep you ladies posted.

What about you girls? Anything new?

Things are sounding good for you skpheonix!

User Image

8 years ago

My bbt went back to the same temp as two days ago, it's enough to drive us all crazy trying to understand.
The nausea sounds like a good thing (how strange to say that), remember to take it easy at the gym until you find out as you don't want to cause problems for the wee bean implanting.
I'm due on Mon/Tue too so looks like we will be testing around the same time.

8 years ago

I started to think I was the only one feeling like I was going crazy this tww is torture I'm 9dpo and have had bbt's at 99.8 steadily for almost a week sore breasts fatigue like crazy and mild cramping on and off I'm hoping we all get a bfp soon baby dust to everyone????

8 years ago

Welcome babydoll! Lol nope think everyone's tww makes them slightly crazy!

Kerzie could that be implantation dip? Fx for a spike :)

I kept the workout light walking at large incline but started to get sick around 20 minutes and when it didn't stop I forwent the rest of the workout

User Image

Hi babydoll, when are you planning to test? Hope your temps stay nice and high leading to a

Sk. Off to bed now and hoping my temp doesn't dip again. My symptoms have mysteriously disappeared today, a bit of mild cramping but would expect that. Not holding out much hope anymore but it's not over until af comes.
Your chart is looking really good, I hope your temps stay nice and high

8 years ago

Thank you :)I'm trying to wait til af is due which is in 4 more days this morning I woke up super nauseous, cp is high and soft and increased cm but my temps dropped to normal this morning:/ this tww is horrible and confusing

8 years ago

Hi,
Babydoll. Your chart doesn't seem to be available to view but it could be an implantation dip? It can happen up to 12dpo. The horrible bit is that you have to WAIT (yup that horrible word again) and see if your temp goes back up and stay up. I don't have the willpower to wait but a bfn doesn't upset me, I know one day it will happen.

Sk. How are you doing today? How are your temps? Symptoms?

Afm. My temp spiked again this morning, wth??? However I did wake up with horrible cramps which could have caused it. Rushed to toilet after taking bbt as I thought I was on but the cramps went after I peed. So still in the game for another wee bit.

8 years ago

Morning ladies!

Kerzie: a spike? Yay that's a good sign right? Finger crossed for you!

Had another spike an even 98.6 today. Which is really wierd because my normal body temp is usually 97.8 during g the day. Trying not to get too hopeful had some pinching pains last night on the left side. Lots of milky cm I'm dripping g the stuff ...lol sorry TMI. I'm just now getting moving cause of nausea . Love checking in with you ladies each day it's awesome to have people to compare notes with!

Thinking about getting a frer for tomorrow. I'm going crazy!

Where's everyone from? Is this ttc for #1, #2? If you do have kids what are the ages?

We are ttc for #2 we have a 9 yo son who I swear is going on. 15!

User Image

Hi!

I wish you girls luck!

I took a test today since I'm due tomorrow and it was a bfn. I'm not discouraged though. I've already geared up for the next cycle.

I live in SC. My husband and I are going for #2. We have a 12 year old son. He was a surprise but I knew I was pregnant the minute it happen. This time around will be interesting because I'm paying attention to my body. I'm really glad to have found this site and you ladies.

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo