Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 292 Replies | Last Page

OMG you need to check out this link

http://www.momtastic.com/pregnancy/554355-31-creative-ways-tell-husband-youre-pregnant/?slideshow=1477#/slide/34

Super cute!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

OMG you need to check out this link

http://www.momtastic.com/pregnancy/554355-31-creative-ways-tell-husband-youre-pregnant/?slideshow=1477#/slide/34

Super cute!

User Image

Hi girls. I am 2Dpo today
May i join?
I desperately need cycle buddies

Baby dust to us all

8 years ago

Yay!! I will check it out Sarah!
Sure Vannie! Welcome!!

User Image

8 years ago

Haven't been on in a while. Just started my fertile days today and should be ovulating around mon-wed. Going to insem tonight, Sunday and Monday since I only have three donations to use. Not sure if I'll use preseed or not since I guess it's just more of a lube than an actual fertility aide. Maybe I'll try it Sunday if I don't have much mucous

8 years ago

Of course you can Vannie! Welcome

Aww fruitloop fx for you!!!!

User Image

Thank you Mummies @demibee and @skpheonix

8 years ago

MORNING LADIES! Fruit loop look into the regular robitsum. Ive read that it can help your own fluid!
Panda how are you doing?

As for me 9dpo, had slight temp rise however I made a boo boo and got up to close a banging door, half an hour later alarms going off for temp time. I cross checked and at this stage a rise isn't normal. Usually I'm on a slight downward slope spike just before af. Any ine have any thoughts. Trying to stay positive but realistic at the same time. Have a great day ladies!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Just got a peak clear blue opk and I inseminated yesterday afternoon as well as this morning and I'm gonna use my last frozen donation tonight. Used preseed both yesterday and today and will use again tonight. Hoping this is my month and I'll keep you ladies updated as symptoms pop up. Let the tww begin

7 years ago

awe fruit loop GOOD LUCK!!

demi how you feeling? Vannie?

so my emps are going goofy, please if you know anything about them go look!

Yesterday I was almost in tears, I had a milkyway.... yeah 1 bite and had to toss it felt like I was eating a sugar cube, same thing with the reeses I tried to eat over the weekend(I LOVE MY REESES ). Been feeling this huge pressure low down, at times almost a stabbing pain. not cramps, but very uncomfortable. I took a test today BFN. I couldnt hold out, technically have at least 4 more days till I should test.

its been a weeeeeeeiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrdddddd week. Good Luck all, you fabulous ladies are in my prayers!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo