Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 292 Replies | Last Page

It's funny that you say that.... I've got nothing. The cramp that I thought I had are too high moe diaphragm. I keep thinking I stared, go to the bathroom and nothing.

Fx crossed for you!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh fx for both of you that the doesn't show.
Demi- could the spotting have been implatation bleeding? Just looking at how far p.o. you are. Although I had that happen last month where I spotted early afternoon and then nothing until almost 8pm. Got all excited about it and then it wasn't. Mine was the day of expected period though
Sk- still no ?

Afm I'm 5dpo today and not much to report. My back is still pretty sore from injuring it on Tuesday. Nice thing is work won't interfere with implantation this month due to being off. My job is very physical so I'm wondering if I'm just doing too much. for all of us

7 years ago

I'm not sure what it is at this point. It stopped last night before I went to sleep and then I woke up this morning and it was light again. I'm wearing a liner but (TMI) I only see it when I use the restroom. Yesterday I had a headache and now I'm having really light cramps. I'm due tomorrow so I will see then. If it doesn't develop into a full flow, then I will retest. This is so bizarre to me. As far as other symptoms, I had small wave of nausea, my boobs are still swollen but not painful but my nipples are stinging on and off.

Anyway....how are you ladies? for you Fruitloops

Update

User Image

7 years ago

Fruit loop fx for you.
Demi same!

As for me I should have atarted at least spotting yesterday bit nadda. Today should be cd 1 and nadda guys this one is just gonna run long smh. Its It's been a high stress week so maybe thats why. Off to my sons double header and rhen I play ronight so busy busy busy y'all have a great weekend. I'll check in when I can!

User Image

AF is starting so CD1 today, headache and cramps to go with it, LOL happy Monday all!

User Image

Sorry to hear that sk
I'm 6dpo today and my nose has been sensitive on and off for a couple days. No other symptoms that are different from typical pms stuff
How you doing demi?

7 years ago

Happy Monday Ladies!

AF started for me on Sunday. I knew something was up because I don't spot. I hate that it's here but I'm glad it started early because I'm going out of town this weekend and I plan to be on the beach weather permitting.

Hope you ladies have a great Monday!

User Image

7 years ago

Demi we are on schedule again.

I swear this has been the strangest cycle ever! CD3 today and sorry too much TMI headed your way, AF has been strange, I was 2 days late, and no cramps, unusually light and TONS of clots. My temps stayed above cover line until today and then just barely below. I dont have the slightest clue whats going on.

Headed in to the Dr. On monday to see whats up. hope all of you have a great week!

User Image

Well I'm 8dpo today and had some very light spotting yesterday. Barely noticeable and only when I wiped one time. Lots of random twinges and stuff but that is pretty normal for me due to gas from tummy issues. Had some pms like cramps today which is really early being that isn't due til next Tuesday. Temps still up and had some acne breakouts yesterday. I really don't know. I wanted to test this morning but held off. I'm really trying to hold out until Saturday since it hurts to see negative even when it's so early. Oh and a lack of headaches whichbi usually have pretty regular before my period. They could still come. Ugh, I hate waiting to test

7 years ago

Fruit Loop, temps are looking good! big time fx for you and baby dust!! I will be chart stalking :)

As for me, CD4 AF is done, WIIIIEEEERRRRRDDDD (wierd) barely had it this cycle. Did an opk yesterday just cause, and while it wasnt positive, it was still pretty dark. Confusing. so 8 days till O and Dr. Appt on Monday. Hoping to get some idea of whats best for me to do. So basically in a holding pattern LOL.

Demi how was the trip?

Where's everyone else at?

WE've got another super busy weekend. I'll admit, I'm struggling mentally this month. Window hasnt even started and I already feel drained. I'm starting to flip flop with do I really want to keep this up? I'm not down or sad or anything, I just cant figure out what I want to do from one minute to the next. There's a lot going on with everything else in our life right now. But then I wonder if its fear or fear of disappointment causing these thoughts. I appreciate being able to talk to you ladies about this. Ya'll have been so awesome. I feel like I've gotten to know you and share in your journey.

Have a great day ladies

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo