Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I've been Mia a bit. Cd25 and 11dpo today and had a temp drop. Still above cl but I think Af will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Wasn't too hopeful about this month due to poorly timed insem with my late ov.
Gearing up for next cycle and hopefully better timing. Fertile window should fall around next weekend which works good for my donor. I think I might do epo this cycle to see if it helps out my ewcm. And we will definitely do preseed as well. Really hopeful about this next cycle as I conceived my son 6 years ago at our the same time which will put my edd close to his birthday and just a couple weekend before mine

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Welcome back fruit loop, I have to say I love your outlook! fx for you!

Demi HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! : I hope you have an awesome day. I'm glad to hear your doing a little better *HUGS*

Afm: CD 7 today, waiting on the blood work results from CD 3. Another crazy busy weekend in my house. Tomorrow I start a new routine to try and get a bit more in shape.

According to my apps, I"m either already in my window or it starts tomorrow through Friday. I was suppose to have gotten an ultra sound done on CD3 but I got my wires crossed, so itll have to wait until the next cycle........... if there is one. Hopefully there isnt.

Wishing you ladies a lovely week!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello!

For some reason I thought I replied the other day lol!

Fruitloops, glad to see you back! I love your outlook as well!

Sarah-Thank you! Have you gotten your results yet? How's your routine going?

My birthday was exactly what I need to start my week! I had a wonderful day. I've finally stopped spotting. I'm back in my fertile period but I'm not doing anything until after my appointment on Friday. My poor husband...lol!

Hope you girls are having a wonderful week! I'm so ready for the weekend for I am beach bound!

User Image

7 years ago

Well 14dpo and temp went up to 98.2 this morning. Had what must have been an evap yesterday and got my hopes up. Digital frer said negative this morning. Cervix is high, medium and closed. Not really much mucous to speak of. No cramping this morning which is weird if af is coming tomorrow as predicted. Nipples sensitive and bbs feel full and are veiny.
No idea what's going on

7 years ago

Temp dropped to 97.3. Now to wait for af later today

7 years ago

Fruit Loop: Did she Show? I'm sorry I wasnt able to respond faster.

Demi Was the appointment this past friday? Glad to hear your birthday was what you needed.

As for me 2dpo today got the pos opk on Friday. however the hubs and i have been stressed out and exhausted. we hit 2+ O day and the day before O but not again since.

I'm starting to struggle with TTC. Does anyone else feel like this is one sided? Our lives are crazy full and busy. I'm just not sure how I feel about this right now. It could just be all the added the stress of the last couple weeks.

As for my blood work, the only thing they've told me so far is that everything is normal. I go back in for more work on 07/05 or CD22 to check levels again.

Keeping you ladies in my thoughts!

User Image

Yes it did. CD 4 today. Geared up for this cycle and will have 2 or 3 chances for insem so really hoping. And this cycle would put my due date just a couple days after my son's birthday and a couple weeks before mine so it just seems right.

7 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I'm sorry that AF showed fruitloops. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your next cycle!

Sarah-My appointment was Friday. I told her what happened but she didn't see any cause for alarm since I didn't seem to be having anymore problems. Since it was a fertility consultation, we are starting with the SA. Hubby goes in for that on Friday and then we will move forward from there.

This can be a challenging time Sarah but you have to do what you can to keep it fun and exciting! Don't look at your busy life as stressful but more of a distraction to keep your mind occupied and not worrying about conceiving. It's really easy for us to feel down but think about the amazing outcome that's awaiting for us once we conceive. We will bring new life into our life and what could be more beautiful than that? Don't feel discouraged. Keep a positive outlook and speak what you want into existence. We are here for you always!

And thank you for being so supportive for me a couple weeks ago! You're awesome!

I will start back checking here at least every other hour! C'mon girls!! We have to be each other's support!

Continue to have a blessed day!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey girls!!

Just checking on you ladies to make sure you are ok. I really have nothing to report. My ticker says I'm 4dpo but who knows. Since we've had our consultation I haven't bother keeping track for this 2ww. Hubby is going for his SA today if he can get back into town on time and then we will go from there.

Anything new with you ladies?

Have a awesome Friday!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Demi:

nothing new to report today 6dpo. I really havent focused to much on anything, This week has been so stressful I just couldnt. Not saying that it means anything, but feeling like my bladder is the size of a pea and the BB's OMG they started hurting at ovulation, on the sides and havent stopped seriously its stupid. Our timing was off again this month so pretty sure we are out. I go in on tuesday for CD 22 blood work and am setting up my cd3 ultra sound soon to see if Im even making an of those little buggers LOL.

Hope yall have a wonderful and safe 4th. we are just laying low doing some bbq's and chillin out.

Got the countdown on for punching out of work and starting the holiday weekend!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo