Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 292 Replies | Last Page

oh fruit loop I'm So sorry!things were looking promising!

I'm an emotional roller coaster this week, I'd love nothing more than to be a hermit right now. Sigh....... being a full time working sports mom says that that is a no go.

CD 12 and I just got a pos OPK. Which is kinda funny cause I texted the hubs to tell him, and if asked if that meant I was pregnant. So i had to give him the hows and whys run down of how ovulation works and why pinpointing it is so important.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If your in the states, I hope you have a happy and safe Memorial day weekend. I would be excited about 3 days off but they are filled up with baseball......... so no R&R for me

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Aww fruitloops :( sorry af showed. She's a real witch!

Sarah-I kinda know what you mean. I don't know what it is about these last couple months. Don't let it get the best of you!

So, I think I ovulated yesterday. I'm still not tracking this month but my boobs seriously kill which makes me believe that O had occurred. They usually don't hurt this early in tww but you know how that goes.

Hope you ladies had a great Monday!

User Image

7 years ago

LOL I fell off the tracking band wagon this month! I'm not even sure where I am in my cycle lol. we got the pos opk, but were just way to tired, so another month out -

the only wierd thing that I have going on, other than the bb's feeling wierd is that I keep getting light headed, I've had a headache that comes and goes for the last 8 days now. I think I'm about 10 days out from af. I'll get back on the tracking before then :) but for now I just want the break and constant thoughts about it. given that we didnt bd around the opk I'm not even concerned about it. we bd'd on weds and thurs, and i got a pos Opk on friday......... so pretty sure we missed it.

hope you ladies have a fantastic week

User Image

Hahaha! I didn't even track the bd'ing. We just "freestyled" hahaha!
Talk about weird boobs Sarah, my nipples (sorry) of all things that hurt. Even fabric running across them stings. I know it's all due to the progesterone but really?? Now?!? When they never hurt! My hubby tried to touch them and quickly I grabbed his hand before he could. He looked at me and laughed and said "Not now."

Anywhoo, how are you other ladies doing? Anybody getting back into that lovely 2ww?

Have a great Wednesday!

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Any updates on your TTC? My little ticker says I'm 7dpo but I think I'm 9dpo. I'm pretty sure I ovulated May 28th. I still haven't tracked anything this month but I've been just observing new symptoms that seem to spring up that I couldn't ignore.

Hope you girls have a great Monday! If it's raining there like it is here, stay dry!

User Image

7 years ago

Morning:

Demi......... i'm 10dpo today, so once again we are basically the same.

I REALLY fell off the wagon this month. I dont think we had our timing right, So I'm starting to temp again, just so I can be prepped for AF.

According to my dates I go in for blood work on CD3 which should be either the 12th or 13th of june.

other than some increased CM, I've had nothing, but then again as I mentioned I havent been paying attention, We've been all over the place with softball and baseball.......... 7 games in 4 days.

Hope you all have a great week

Anyone else?

User Image

Morning Ladies!

Where's everyone at? 13dpo today! AF should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Yes I am counting myself out this month. As noted previously, we didnt really try and i didnt do the best with tracking. Which is fine. I have an order for a blood draw work up on CD3. So just trying to wait it all out. would have been cool, would have been due around Valentines day, but a baby around St.Pattys day is super cool! yes I'm obsessed with having a holiday baby lol, My 9 year old has a halloween birthday so if we had another, would need to be a holiday, otherwise what fun is that :)

Check in whats up............ come on girls give me someone to cheer for!

User Image

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! AF is due for me in a couple days but I'm feeling hopeful this month. DH and I laughed saying it would be funny if I were to get pregnant when our fertility appointment is in two weeks! Every month I've noticed different things but this month may have topped them all. I hope Mother Nature isn't being cruel to me. I will keep you all posted!

Have a great Thursday!

User Image

7 years ago

Lol Sarah! I think we posted at the same time!

So, what makes me think I may have hope besides my breast and nipple soreness since 1dpo? On last Saturday which would have been around 7dpo, I started have this prickling sensation in my nipples. I have never experienced this before (I don't think) so I started googling of course. I kept finding results about "letdown sensation". I didn't breastfeed my son so I had no idea what that was but the way it was described, is how I felt Saturday, Sunday and some of Monday. Most of the women I read who experienced this said that's how they knew. Only a few said that it didn't end up as a bfp for them. So this is my hope that I'm holding onto.

What kinda makes me think that I may not be is the fact that I have been cramping on and off since 1dpo. Nothing painful just very mild and localized. Some months I cramp and some I do not but if I do it starts around 9dpo, a few days before AF.

If I start getting headaches then I know it's over because that's my number one indicator for AF. So far, so good!

I'm keeping my

User Image

7 years ago

YAY Demi! good Luck! I'm doing my old cheer moves........ well in my head..... LOL dont judge its been a crazy month! eek....... keep me posted!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo