Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 408 of 408 Replies

Any updates ladies??

I went back to the doctor and had another ultrasound and the tumor was just gone... They said that it was a type of mass that looks very similar to the last tumor that they removed however this one was able to rupture and pass thru during my last cycle. I noticed my last cycle was very heavy and painful but I just assumed it was because of the tumor growing, but nope, it was because I passed it! Soo happy to know I don't have to have another surgery after all!

She also said that because of the first tumor that I had removed last may and now this one that she is guessing had been there since September that was probably why I haven't conceived yet. She now wants me to wait until at least next may or June to start any infertility work ups again and she is very hopeful that I will conceive naturally before then... So we are back to waiting

User Image

7 years ago

Best of luck, AK! Hope everything works out for you and no more tumors!

As for me, not sure where I am in my cycle. Hubby and I on Christmas Eve. Was around the right time to try,wasn't sure if I o or not - has been hard to tell lately b/c temps were so crazy, I just quit temping regularly. Is possible that I o'd on Christmas Eve, but not really sure.

AF is due any day - no sign yet. This is CD 28, I think.

Best of luck, ladies.

7 years ago

Chekai any updates?

I started yet another AF yesterday so here we go again I am just so ready for a sign or something! I have this new house and am so happy with it! I just have this empty room up stairs just waiting to be a nursery... But instead its going to just stay empty another month. I just have to keep my chin up and keep praying that a miracle happens!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello all,
Hope that you are all right and that some good news are there waiting for me to hear...! How are you all?

As for myself: Unbelievably I am in my 19th week of a healthy pregnancy and really hoping for you to follow...

COME!!!!

Hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

7 years ago • Post starter

Szonja yay your getting so close!
As for me I have officially hit the 2 year of TTC mark with no luck. I go in for another CD3 blood test this cycle and DH has officially given in and says he will do a sperm test next cycle as well so hopefully we start to get some answers soon!

User Image

6 years ago

My thoughts will be with you! Hoping that you will be following me soooooooon! Hugs

Szonja

6 years ago • Post starter

I sure hope so!
I am now CD32 and still no AF... I took a digita FR test on CD29 and it was a BFN so I am just waiting for her but on the other hand the longest cycle I have had was 31 so I am going CRAZY!!!! I need to go buy another test but I am so scared to take another one and see that BFN again I have absolutely no symptoms so I am sure it is just a late AF but in the back of my mind I am starting to get hopeful and that is dangerous for my mental health! It just makes for a bigger let down when shows up!

User Image

6 years ago

My thoughts are with you and I wish with all my heart that your hopes come true!!!

Szonja

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo