Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, ladies. I agree that it's way too soon for that to have been a symptom. I'm taking vitamins & supplements, the dizziness could be due to my epilepsy medication changes.

Baby dust to us all!

8 years ago

Danibre33- Their main use is a disposable menstruation cup. It looks like a tiny shower cap that you insert after BD and it holds everything up close to your cervix. I was reading somewhere that some fertility clinics actually use them after insemination so its worth a shot :-)

Szonja- I was thinking that too! And by my cycle I would know on valentines day if I was because that is the exact length of my longest cycle I've ever had...Maybe I'll actually hold off all testing to wait for valentines... fingers crossed!! Also DH's B-day is in October so it would be like a b day present for him too :-) But for the sake of keeping positive my B-day is in march so if next month isn't the month their is always my birthday :-)

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

So I took another one of my cheap tests this morning on 10dpo and another faint line but it's so faint I still don't feel sure. My hubby and I are going to purchase first response and clear blue digital. Any other recommendations? Also does anyone has experience with implantation dip or spotting? This morning I had a very slight dip in temp by .3 when I usually have a huge dip if I'm getting my period and it's way too early for my period. I also had a couple tiny brown spots so I don't know if this is implantation spotting or what? My sister had a period while she was pregnant but before she found out so I'm trying not to lose hope but I've never experienced any of this!!

8 years ago

Hi Danibre, its a good sign if light, I had slight bleed with all my pregnancies, -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster- thank you that is so comforting. This is nothing like my period. My temp always drops significantly the day before then I full on start bleeding and have terrible cramps day one and two. It's too early for a period and it was simply a few wipes of brown tint on my toilet paper and now there's nothing. It scared me! I'll let you all know how it goes when I take my first response test. Thinking of you all today!!

8 years ago

Hey Szonja, AKhopeful, Queena, and Dainbree33,

Was just thinking about you because I know it was time for your tww to be just about over and wanted to wish you all good luck.

Dainbree33, I just checked out your image, and there is definitely a line there!! lots of sticky vibes for you xxx congrats!!
I also had a couple of brown spots a couple of days before my period was due. Good sign.

Queena and Szonja - wishing you both your BFP this month!!!

AKhopeful sorry about AF! stay positive for next month! Sending lots of baby dust, dont give up it will happen xxx

8 years ago

Ohhhh kcl!!!!!
How are you? So good you came in! Hugs

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Welcome KCL, just got some conceive plus for next weeks fun, is it any good does anyone know or should I try the pressed, is that better? Love n luck to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

I used preseed this past month for the first time and loved it. And...I finally got pregnant.

It's official ladies. I am pregnant. You all saw my super faint line on dpo and I got the same on 10dpo...both on cheap dollar tests. So we went out and bought First Response Early Result + Gold Digital last night. Just took them this morning and both are positive! So my advice is to use those if you want to be sure. My theory was use the cheapos until I saw a hint of a line then spend the money on the nice ones to confirm.

I just posted my images if you want to see. I am still in total shock. We have been trying through charting and OPK and timing bd every month for 5 months and just got pregnant. It WILL happen. I am thinking of all of you every single day. We have been such a great support group for each other and we are so lucky to have that. I might pop back in now and again to say hi but I don't want to upset anyone by talking about pregnancy so just know that you're always in my thoughts and I am praying for all of your bfp!!!

8 years ago

Wow danibre33, huge congratulations, Im so pleased for you and partner and yes please stay in touch with us with thoughts and advice, we will be trying all next week lol so will be worn out haha, have a very happy healthy pregnancy :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo