Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Hello Danibree! Soooooo gooooooood to hear from you! Happy that you have alrady reached almost the half-way mark :-) and that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Whom are expecting, a boy or a girl? Names?

I think we have just needed some encouragement from you...lately we went down a little bit...or just skipped to the state of letting it happen rather than forcing... :-)

I am sure this spring will have many positive surprises for all of us!

Pinkster and AKHopeful, make this weekend fun ;-) and Chekai, you shall remind yourself that a new cycle is a new hope!
AKHopeful, so good that your hormone level is nice, it really makes things assured! I know that miracles will happen.

As for myself, first of all, thanks for all good wishes! They mean a lot to me! I have just started the second type of injection which will stimulate the ovaries to produce more than one ovums. I have to go to blood test on the 27th to see how things evolving :-) So, I think I will have my beautiful embryos with me in the first week of May... :-) Let's believe in it!

LET's believe in it! :-)

Szonja

7 years ago • Post starter

Well CD 23 for me and I just had my ultrasound this morning. I have a 4 cm ovarian cyst that I have to have removed in a couple weeks. They are hoping that it will just be laproscopic surgery and day surgery. The other ovary looks good, but they think that is why I am having troubles. I am scared as I have never been under anesthesia before but I am hoping that everything goes well and I get to conceive soon after!

User Image

7 years ago

Any luck Szonja, howd it go? -x-
AK Im really sorry lovely to read that, good they are sorting it though, take care and hope it will be all systems go with no more probs soon
How you doing Chekai, its been a while ladies, Im 8DPO at mo no real symptoms, (unlike last time I took clomid), a few sharp twinges today and last 4 days creamy cm, not what I norm get but time will tell, not even got sore boobs this time,(apart from 2days ov time), will let you know how it goes, still no result from dh sperm test (3 months grr) take care all -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

AKHopeful, don’t be afraid of the cyst - almost all of has it and it is a routine surgery to get it out - causes no harm. BUT it is very likely that this was the one preventing you to get pregnant - so after quick recovery: miracle comes!

Pinkster, symptoms look fine! :) I keep my finger crossed that this is the month, which is - after a clomid treatment - is also likely!

How are you, Chekai doing?!

As for myself, today I had my first ultrasound after starting stimulation. It seems that there are 9 follicles (6-3) started growing... I will have my second ultrasound Monday, and then most probably on Wednesday the eggs retrival and fertilisation, and lastly on Friday the embryos transfer.... getting nervous... :)

Wish you all a beautiful weekend and a lot of
Hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

Hello, ladies. sorry I haven't been on the forum lately. Hope all is well with everyone.

AK, good luck with the surgery - I understand what you're going through. I had to have a D&C last year to remove a polyp and I was freaking out over it! Turned out to be fine. I know it's not the same thing, but don't worry, we'll be pulling for you!

Well today is CD21 and still no sign of o - temps are good, and rising slightly - but CM either creamy or sticky, and OPK negative.

Looks like I'm just not o anymore.

Hope everything works out for all of you.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Chekai, it might happen that you O just for 12h and therefore you are just not measuring it (except if you are checking it twice a day). So dont give up!

It is confirmed that I will have the egg retrieval tomorrow (there were 11 follicles growing, The Soccer Team :-) and Friday the transfer...

Please, keep your fingers crossed for us this week (then for the next 12 week and after the 2 trimesters and the next 18 years...)

I wish you a beautiful week and a lot of

Szonja

Szonja

Szonja, sounds good and exciting -x-
Temp down today but still hoping wont come and they go back up 13dpo, test all neg :(
Hope your ok chekai and AK
to all

7 years ago

Hello, ladies. Well, it's CD27 and the craziest thing - EWCM !

Kind of confusing, b/c it's so late and also low temps - so, not sure what to make of all of this. I am out of opk tests, and am left wondering.....

Wishing you all the best!

7 years ago

Hi, ladies - me again - yesterday meant nothing - showed up that evening

This means that this is the 4th or 5th month in a row that I did not ov.

Trying to stay positive, but at the same time I'm facing facts.

Too many strikes against me - my health, my age, effects of the medications I'm on........

Don't mean to sound like I'm giving up, but really, not much I can do about it if there "ain't no egg" to be fertilized!

Ha! That's funny coming from an English teacher!

I hope everything works out for the best for all of you - I think for me it's just too late - still temping, though - ya' never know!

7 years ago

Chekai, I hope you are wrong and miracle happens! :-)
How are you ladies?! Very quite ....

I had my embrio transfer last Friday,I got two beautiful zigotas...Hope they develope nice! :-) I also got some yiest infection, but hopefullynothing serious...A week from now I have to go to bloodtest to check if we succedeed...

In the meanwhile I send to all of us lot of
A big hug to you all!

Szonja

Szonja

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo