Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been away for a bit. It's CD11 for me. I usually ovulate around CD18. At least that's how it's been the last few months.
I'm eager for this month b/c I'm going to try to purchase pre-seed this weekend. Never used it before and I've heard so many good things about it. Hope it works for me! Here's wishing everyone BFP's and lots of baby dust to you all!

8 years ago

hey everyone, nothing today.. although i'm noticing my sking being clear which is not usually the case.. I always have one or two breakouts..
I'm not going to be testing untuil 1/20 if God wills.. I'd (hopefully) be 3 or 4 days late.
good luck y'all!
xo

8 years ago

I'm on CD 8 with ov soon. I'm in my fertile week according to the ov calendar. I look to be testing around 1/25. I held out testing last month. I knew I wasn't prego. I got my bc, nexplon, out on 11/16 and me and dbf have been trying ever sense. I think my body is finally back to normal, and I have good hopes for this month.
Wishing everyone sticky, sticky, baby dust.

8 years ago

I am now 11 dpo and I've been having very mild boob cramps and when I wake up my stomach feels so empty. As you guys know I do temp and this morning it dropped significantly and I know its way too early for AF... Fingers crossed that it is an implantation drop! Oh I promised myself I wouldn't look into symptoms this month just to be let down again...

User Image

8 years ago

that's great AKhopeful, and how are you feeling today? any implantation spotting?
how about the others? danibre? chekai? szonja, how are things going?
nothing for so far except for sore breast.. which I usually have a week before period except this time it's a bit more painful.

hope this is our month everybody..
xo

8 years ago

Here we go again, good luck to all :)

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

I hope you are doing all fine!
Time is slowly approaching... :-)

As for me, AF showed up way too early, at CD22...normally I have it on 24-26....I dont know what is this...

It is good I am having a Doc appointment Monday, she will tell me and hopefully we can turn to 2nd IUI...
I was counting on AF, so I am not too down, just concerned...

Wish you all the best! Let me know how you are!j

Best wishes and

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi there szonja, wot is IUI, good luck and may the fertilisation g-odds be with us all ;) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi, everyone. Wishing you all BFP's this month. I'm on CD14 - I usually O around CD18. This week is the week to BD. Am so excited b/c last night I went to Walgreens and picked up some Pre-seed(this will be my 1st time using it)

But the real exciting thing is that after that I went grocery shopping and what do you think I found in the produce but fresh Yuca(cassava)!!! I bought some and it's in my oven now.

Can't wait to try it, along with a cup of chaste berry tea!! The funny thing is that DH thinks I just have weird taste - has no idea the reason behind it!

Baby dust and BFP's to us this month!!!

8 years ago

Chekai I totally understand! My DH thinks I'm crazy with all of the vitamins I take and foods I eat and essential oils I use. He keeps saying his wife is turning into a hippie... He has no idea that I am trying to accelerate the baby train!

Yesterday was 12 dpo according to FF and my chart here and all day I have AF like cramping and this is the weirdest one and I'm thinking Im just crazy but when I drink hot cocoa or ice water I feel it in my boobs...
This morning my temps raised to higher than they have been all month so fingers still crossed but my cramping and boob pain has pretty much gone away :-(.
I told myself i wouldnt test early this month since i only have 2 tests but I bought cheepo tests from amazon a few months ago and had my prego sis use one when she was 8 weeks and having very strong positive tests and it was soooo faint so they are not good! But anyways I had a few of them and I broke down and took one thus morning and BFN :-( I keep trying to tell myself its just a junk test but in the other hand trying not to get my hopes up.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo