Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Hi, everyone. Well, has gone - now at CD9. Just hoping to time everything correctly this month! I have no idea when I ov anymore. Used to be CD18 pretty regularly, but last time I o at CD15, so not sure what to expect this month. Planning to CD13 and CD15. Only just started temping at the end of last month.

Good luck to all!

by the way, don't 'cha just love these little emotiocons!

8 years ago

pinkster - sounds promising for you! Good luck!

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all doing well!

Unfortunatelly, I have tested a BFN and my temperature has fallen down as well, so I am sure AF is on her way....

It means that after this second IUI we are most probably to do IVF...I am going to discuss it with RE in the comming weeks...

I am very much disappointed but ready for the next steps...

Good luck to all of you!

Szonja

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Chekai good luck with the BDing and Im really sorry Szonja, chin up lovely onwards and upwards, Im sure the IVF will work for you, you will get your well deserved dream baby -x-x-

8 years ago

Hey ladies, well got news from my brother that his wife is expecting #5. I'm happy for them, but it's still hard to hear. This is my baby brother. Oh well, for me, still hoping! CD11 today. Time will tell.....

8 years ago

Im sorry Chekai thats a tough one/ pleased for them but so wishing its your time now also, you deserve it, I got a yesterday morn so will do another tom/Fri, how is everyone else doing, akhopefful, szonja, queena? lots of & to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Chekai we just have to keep telling our selves our time will come :-( I could out my sister in law is expecting an oct baby last week... That makes my sis, best freind, husband's best freinds wife, and now SIL all prego in the last 4 months :-p I am so ready for it to finally be us!!

I am thinking I am 8 dpo today but I have no idea. I got a horrible head cold last week and its still hanging in here so my temps are all over the place with a fever so I guess this month is just a go with the flow month :-) absolutely no symptoms but maybe I should take that as a symptom :-) after all by this late into the tww I've usually talked myself into thinking I have many symptoms!
Good luck everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

sorry szonjam dont be sad.. it ll come at the right time.
pinkster; maybe its a bit too early..
hope you get better soon akhopeful; and i hope its a symptom for u..
nothing new with me though..

8 years ago

Thanks, pinkster, hopefully it was just a bit early for testing for you - good luck and hoping for that BFP for all of us!

Well, today is CD14 and o is very close - like either today or tomorrow. We bd CD11 (a little soon) and will again tonight.

One note - I have been drinking chasteberry tea every day the past few months. Last month and it looks like this month, my cycles have been regular - last month it was only 27 days! Never has been before - & looks like this month o is right on time - I think it's the tea!

If anyone is interested, I got it through Vita-cost. It really seems to be helping! My cycles used to be all over the place!

Baby dust & BFP's to all!

8 years ago

Hi all. I am now 12 dpo and haven't tested once :-) I am so proud of myself! In fact I haven't really had the urge to like I usually do either...anyways this morning my temp dropped a full degree and I'm hoping its implementation dip but I got this same dip last month too so not getting hopes up but I just went to the bathroom for the night and tmi but I had a small blob of dark cm...fingers crossed that it's implementation bleed...I would be so happy if I actually got my valentine baby!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo