Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Today was supposed to be the day I was going to test. No need - showed up yesterday :( Oh well, another chance to try!

Yoyokim, thanks for letting me know. My seizures are almost daily - and often. I find myself going back and forth over whether or not to get the VNS.

Good luck everyone!

8 years ago

Aww Chekai and Yoyokim Im so sorry, i really thought things were going well this month for you guys, any ideas why it didnt happen, Weve tried all weekend and apart from his sperm count, my old eggs and our age I have no idea why we havent fallen yet, sperm check due on Fri and then if AF shows 6th Dec I know Clomid for next month if test goes well, how was your weekend AKHopeful, we manged to do the deed Fri/Sat/Sun & today and Queena how are you, and loads of to all <3 -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Well, in my case, DH and I only bd once this month and it was on O day around midnight. So, my chances weren't so good anyway. I'm going to try to plan things better this next month.

to everyone!

8 years ago

Well Chekai some say you shouldnt too much cos the sperm count will be lower??? hope you have better luck next month, hope your ok -x-

8 years ago

Pinkster123 and Chekai That is true! My sis DTD once in her whole cycle because her DH was out of town practically the whole month and thats when she got her BFP. Fingers crossed for you!
We managed to DTD Thursday Saturday and Sunday. I should O Wed or Thursday so I am hoping to maintain at least an every other day pattern until then. I LOVE the soft cups though! They go in so easy after DTD and it is completely mess free! It keeps all of the goods in until you take in out and I've been leaving it in for 5-10 hours. Fingers crossed!!!

User Image

8 years ago

akhopeful, great tip, i have been thinking about trying them, not expensive either, will give them a go next month if no -x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks everyone for all of the great support here! Well, for now I'm just playing the OTHER waiting game. Waiting till AF goes away and we can start trying once again!

Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

Hiya Chekai, I find that the toughest waiting game for 2 weeks, then mega hard work Bding then the exciting 2 weeks to find out, I dont mind that bit so much, really trying not to get my hopes up this time and keeping myself busy -x-x-

8 years ago

pinkster, I agree totally. When you look at it, life itself is a waiting game! It's all how you deal with it. Good luck to all!

8 years ago

Oddly enough for me the week of AF is probably the best, emotionally anyways. I get my hopes so high for that BFP in the two week wait and take so many tests towards the end that I, in my heart, know that I am out when I get that BFN on CD 14, even though that tiny part stays hopeful I still know the witch is gonna show her face soon. So by the day of AF I just feel relieved that at least I have my answer and I'm not constantly driving myself nuts waiting and looking for every sign. Now I will say the week of BDing is pretty good too But I am still waiting for that sign that I ovulated and can start the symptom tracking all over again.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo