Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 408 Replies | Last Page

queena that is GREAT!!! fingers and toes all crossed for a great update soon!!

Chekai I am glad to hear that he understands! That is great! I sure hope mine starts to listen to me because it is hard enough trying to keep the romance when you want a baby soooo bad but when he isn't willing to DTD at the right time it makes it way harder!
I hope you like the thermometer, I love mine!!! Although I didn't use it this weekend at all. I figured I wasn't going to ovulate this early and I wanted to sleep in :-)

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day

User Image

8 years ago

queena that is GREAT!!! fingers and toes all crossed for a great update soon!!

Chekai I am glad to hear that he understands! That is great! I sure hope mine starts to listen to me because it is hard enough trying to keep the romance when you want a baby soooo bad but when he isn't willing to DTD at the right time it makes it way harder!
I hope you like the thermometer, I love mine!!! Although I didn't use it this weekend at all. I figured I wasn't going to ovulate this early and I wanted to sleep in :-)

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day

User Image

8 years ago

Chekai, it is indeed a very good news...gives my belief back that communication is a tool we should trust and try more often...it is so sad that sometimes we are just too afraid to say....I am very proud of you that you spoke out!

Could you tell me which thermomater you are speaking about? I have one from Amazon as well, but I hate it... :-( it never measures the same (or close to same) number...drives me crazy...

I am going to RE this Friday to learn about what the steps to be taken... getting nervous. Oh, yeah...I started to do some exercises...already 3 times I went out for jogging... :) late implementation of the last new year'a resolution... I gained 10 kg the last years (I blame the hormons I was given)...I wanna loose...it might help pregnancy and health as well...

Szonja (the sportwoman)

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes - I'm so relieved that I spoke to him about everything - I was beginning to feel so alone - and stressed! I had tried before, but only hinted at a few things, and he didn't really get what I was trying to say, so.... I told him everything!

I told him that we needed to talk - he chose the time and from there I just explained what I'd been going through and the reasons for it all

The thermometer I'm ordering is called easy@home - here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Thermometer-Temperature-Completion/dp/B013CVQ476/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455334352&sr=8-2&keywords=basal+body+thermometers

Discovered that the thermometer I'd been using was very unreliable - no wonder I'd been getting such fluctuations in my temp!

Can't wait to get the new one in - I haven't actually placed the order yet, b/c DH wants to add a few more things to the order - will probably do so tonight.

Prayers, Baby dust and bfp's to all!

8 years ago

Hello my lovelies, I have to ask, Queena any news I have got everything crossed for you, I really really really hope this is your time
Well done chekai, a brave and wise move, everyone is always so busy sometimes that we forgetto talk about things and with me sometimes probs build up in my head and feel 10x worse, then after a little chat its all sorted
AFM now cd7, finished my last Clomid tab yesterday, had mega hot sweats last night (something new for me), felt slightly light headed especially when travelling but thats about it, DH is strugglin to ej at mo and im really worried he wont be able to on the day/s when needed but time will tell, I feel bad putting him under pressure to , still no result from sperm test either now 12 days maybe they have lost sample and he will have to do it again, my doc said I should ov 5-10 after taking last tab so will prob be next weekend sun/mon but will keep checking OPKs, there was a feint line on one this morn?
Good for you szonja, keep up the good work!
& to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Any updates??
Today is CD 11 for me. I am anxiously awaiting the weekend and hoping that DH is in the mood the BD! I am very hopeful for this cycle I regained some hope after talking to my doctor last month and it's my birthday month so really hoping for a good birthday surprise!

User Image

8 years ago

Same akhopeful, hoping DH is in the mood soon, finished clomid 4 days ago, and happy early birthday wishes, may you get the best pressie ever a little sticky bean -x-x-
Love n luck to all

8 years ago

Hi ladies
Well im sorry I can't always be here, updating and being updated, but I still think about you and pray for all of you..
And I thank yoh a lot, for the great support I never thought I would find here.
I am on CD 6, and I am on Clomid this cycle. Tomorrow would be the last day taking it.
I saw a gynecologist and she gave it to me since im having irregular periods and also saw through ultrasound that I have an infection thats no serious so she also gave me an anti infection drug. And last, she gave progesterone to take later on in the second half of cycle to encourage pregnancy.

8 years ago

Szonja keep up th goid work! Dont u dare lose motivation, lose those extra kgs instead! ;) and have a healthy pregnancy ready body!
Ak hopeful and pinskter, hope this is ur month, if DH doesn't seem in the mood practice some seductive power over them im sure they won't resist..
Chekai how s everything? Had ur new thermometer yet? Hope u only have to use it for one cycle and then u ll have ur bfp!

Ladies take care of ur bodies and souls as well. And don't forget to pray for the One who created the Heavens and the earth, He alone can give life and He alone can hear our prayers.
May we all be guided and granted our wishes..

8 years ago

oh...Queena, thank you for your kind support and sorry last month it did not turn out to be the lucky one (I was so much hoping for you). But Clomid could be the magic thing for you and hopefully infection disappears very soon as well.
AKHopeful, have a nice weekend ;-) and let us know when your anniversary is...so we can blow a wish candle for you!
Chekai and Pinkster, how are you all doing?

Today I went to RE and she advised me to see another RE who especially doing IVF...I have to call him Monday to get an appointment... So yeah, it is IVF for us...I am nervous just becuse this is the last step...and there is not much afterwards...I frightens me a little. Not little...

But lets believe in tomorrow...you know... :-)

hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo