Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

201 - 210 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Lol good, hopefully this will pass soon then, yea I got a demanding job too, heavy lifting and fitting car parts etc, if I dig my boobs by accident I grimace, its so nice though in the evening in the bath and I can put a warm flannel on them, no bra, heaven the things we put ourselves through, we are crazy

2 years ago

Best of luck to you ladies!

pinkster, no, I didn't get any opk's - am going off of cm & temp alone. I'll just have to wait and see.....

2 years ago

ok lovely , Im not testing for a few days, not good for my health lol
to all, have a lovely weekend ladies -x-x-x-

2 years ago

Pinkster123 I am with ya. I made that mistake yesterday and got it out of my system now I'm not testing until I'm late! I am so darn irregular that I don't even know when late is anymore but I'm gonna try to hold off until atleast CD 29 I have a heating pad next to my couch so every night I get in my cozies loose the bra and enjoy the heat pad. Ah the life!

User Image

2 years ago

Well, good luck to you , ladies!

Good news here - I finally got a rise in my temp!!!! I'm thrilled just to know that I'm still o! Probably missed it for this month, but I can hardly wait 'till next month!

2 years ago

Oh that's great Chekai!!! I'm sure I'll be right here trying with ya next month :-p I was so hopeful that I would get my birthday baby :-( my temp dropped significantly this morning and I have every AF symptom so I'm sure this is it. This is now my 9th month of ttc with absolutely no luck :-( all these ladies on other forums that are this long ttc have atleast had a chemical or miscarriage and here I am just wishing I knew if I even had a chance :-( feeling kinda down this morning but I need to just get over it and stop letting the emotional drop at the end of every month hurt me so bad.

User Image

2 years ago

Hiya Ladies, thats really good chekai , AKHopeful if only it was that easy, we all do it and we all fall apart but we still manage to pick ourselves back up again and so will you, I got the weirdest test result ever today, not sure if its good or not, will test again tom, god this is so bloody stressful

2 years ago

Great news chekai.. good luck!
Oh im so sorry akhopeful.. it's ok, keep your head up.
Actually, i'm getting pretty frustrated too..
I wish I could know what's coming..

2 years ago

Pinkster! Hope you're getting ur bfp this time!!

2 years ago

Hi, ladies. Wishing you all the best.

I'm pretty discouraged right now - temps went down again. I don't know why. It looks like I didn't o after all. Will someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think ?

2 years ago

Advertisement