Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

201 - 210 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Lol good, hopefully this will pass soon then, yea I got a demanding job too, heavy lifting and fitting car parts etc, if I dig my boobs by accident I grimace, its so nice though in the evening in the bath and I can put a warm flannel on them, no bra, heaven the things we put ourselves through, we are crazy

8 years ago

Best of luck to you ladies!

pinkster, no, I didn't get any opk's - am going off of cm & temp alone. I'll just have to wait and see.....

8 years ago

ok lovely , Im not testing for a few days, not good for my health lol
to all, have a lovely weekend ladies -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster123 I am with ya. I made that mistake yesterday and got it out of my system now I'm not testing until I'm late! I am so darn irregular that I don't even know when late is anymore but I'm gonna try to hold off until atleast CD 29 I have a heating pad next to my couch so every night I get in my cozies loose the bra and enjoy the heat pad. Ah the life!

User Image

8 years ago

Well, good luck to you , ladies!

Good news here - I finally got a rise in my temp!!!! I'm thrilled just to know that I'm still o! Probably missed it for this month, but I can hardly wait 'till next month!

8 years ago

Oh that's great Chekai!!! I'm sure I'll be right here trying with ya next month :-p I was so hopeful that I would get my birthday baby :-( my temp dropped significantly this morning and I have every AF symptom so I'm sure this is it. This is now my 9th month of ttc with absolutely no luck :-( all these ladies on other forums that are this long ttc have atleast had a chemical or miscarriage and here I am just wishing I knew if I even had a chance :-( feeling kinda down this morning but I need to just get over it and stop letting the emotional drop at the end of every month hurt me so bad.

User Image

8 years ago

Hiya Ladies, thats really good chekai , AKHopeful if only it was that easy, we all do it and we all fall apart but we still manage to pick ourselves back up again and so will you, I got the weirdest test result ever today, not sure if its good or not, will test again tom, god this is so bloody stressful

8 years ago

Great news chekai.. good luck!
Oh im so sorry akhopeful.. it's ok, keep your head up.
Actually, i'm getting pretty frustrated too..
I wish I could know what's coming..

8 years ago

Pinkster! Hope you're getting ur bfp this time!!

8 years ago

Hi, ladies. Wishing you all the best.

I'm pretty discouraged right now - temps went down again. I don't know why. It looks like I didn't o after all. Will someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think ?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo