Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

291 - 300 of 408 Replies | Last Page

That's great Szonja!! I sure hope all goes well!!!

Chekai lets hope that it is just a phase your going thru. Like Szonja said, Miracles happen

pinkster123 sorry to hear about the We always hate to see her arrival!

I just got back from a 10 day vacation to the desert with my DH and it was MUCH needed! I too had visit me while we were camping...Now that was fun... NOT Oh well, thankfully i only had heavy flow for a few days and the rest was down hill. I have my surgery scheduled for the 25th and we will know what kind of a growth it is after surgery. She said their was gray matter in the ultrasound so they know i isn't a regular Follicle Cyst and it does have something inside it weather it is puss, blood or, this is icky, but it could be a dermoid cyst which has hair and teeth ect... ewww! but at any rate we will know soon enough. If it is puss or the hairy one it should be a quick and easy recovery. If it is full of blood it could be an endometrioma, which could disrupt my fertility. Just hoping that isn't the case

User Image

7 years ago

Hi, ladies! Hope all is going well with all of you!

Think I may have some good news - temps are up and CM is back - I think I may be o this month!!!!! Is only CD9 but my cycles have been so short lately - gonna' try tonight!

Started to tell DH this morning - said "guess what, I think I am, you know..." He replied, you mean you're hot! Great!

So much for subtlety !

Still hoping for my miracle!

Good luck to all of you!

7 years ago

Give a nice try!!!! ;-)

Szonja

7 years ago • Post starter

Give a nice try!!!! ;-)

Szonja

Thats good to hear Chekai, good luck with the time, Im only CD 6 at mo so waiting too, to all -x-x-x-

7 years ago

Hi, ladies! I think I may have o CD10, but not sure. (am CD12 now) Could someone take a peek at my chart and share an opinion ?

Now, I had stopped temping for a time, but resumed - so, I don't have previous info

Any opinion would be helpful. Thanks, and good luck to all!

7 years ago

Chekai, yes it seems like but difficult to tell cause you didn't chart the previous days - but a nice try wont hurt tonight as well or tomorrow .. :-)

Best of luck!

Szonja

Hiya ladies (CD 9)
Yes Chekai it does look like it but as szonja says I would get in another BD if you get the chance, good luck lovlies -x-

7 years ago

Thanks ladies! It helps to get a second opinion. And I sure won't mind getting in another . Not always easy to find the time, though. DH has been working late a lot.

Time for another deposit ! I'm so bad!

Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

Any updates ladies??? I am hoping to hear about some BFP's!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo