Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

191 - 200 of 408 Replies | Last Page

I know just what you mean! My temp dropped again this morning! So confused! Was hoping to see a rise.

Good luck to you all as well!

8 years ago

Now I don't know what to think it's 11 dpo and when I woke up at 4:30 my DH stole all of my blankets and I was freezing! But I took temp as usual. It was 98.16 which is very low for me. I stole my blanket back and fell asleep. I never got up or drank anything just rolled over and back to sleep. Well now my 6 30 alarm goes off and I still have my regular blankets on and I'm hot so I took temp and its 98.96...ahhhhh I don't know which to go with. I want to POAS so bad but I don't have one in the house

User Image

8 years ago

This is CD15 for me - I usually wake up around 4:00am to use the restroom, when I do, I temp at that time(b/4 going to bathroom) anyway, today around 4:30 I took temp and it was 96.23. When I woke up at 8:00 I temp again and it was 98.31 - don't know which to go with either - still don't know if I even o yet. I went with the 4:30 temp, but am still hoping....

All the best to everyone!

8 years ago

Oh wow that is quite the change! I would just keep that DH in the mood and keep BDing because I don't see a significant shift yet...have you used OPK's? I dont know what your cycle is usually like, but for me I vary by a few days every month so maybe it will happen this weekend :-)

User Image

8 years ago

I will go with the most rested and snuggled temp ladies so the higher one def Ladies.
Had a stressful morn today, @11dpo this morn and cried my eyes out, feel a bit better now, really thought this was my time with the implant dip and spotting same time, will test again tom and then Mon, gutted

8 years ago

So sorry, pinkster!
But 11dpo may be a bit early - good luck!

I'm so down - didn't o last month, and not sure for this month! 15dpo and no rise in temp. Temps are driving me crazy! Although not temping at same time every morn - will try to, though.

Well, best of luck to all!

8 years ago

Chin up lovely, did you not get any + opks at all chekai? -x-

8 years ago

pinkster123 Lets hope its just too early still. I found a cheep internet test this morning too and its 11 DPO for me as well and got a
I really feel like this could be my month too so for both of us. I had some spotting but it was only like 5 DPO so while I was hoping it was implantation I am thinking that was way too early. I am getting very irritable today though and I always get this way a few days before AF shows up so that's not a good sign :-(

User Image

8 years ago

AK mine was 6dpo, and a degree temp drop, I read it can be anything from 5dpo so , my boobs are so sore and nipples, cried more the I have in a very long time this morn but think its proc the clomid and it all catching up with me, im pretty tough 99% of the time, surely I should have got a very feint line at least heres hoping girls,

8 years ago

My boobs have been hurting and itching for 3 days now! I work in a warehouse that I often have to walk up stairs and I keep dreading it because just walking up the stairs is killing my boobs! I haven't had a real temp drop yet but I also didn't take my temp that weekend that I was spotting because I was on vacation :-P That clomid can really mess your emotions up :-( I have never been on it but my best friend was and oh my was she a wreck at times!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo