Community post

Discussion

Lets do it together!

View Full Post

I met wonderful friends here during my last and just sadly finished tww and I hope many of you and othets will join me in this (and hopefully last) attempt! ;-)

Szonja

408 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 408 Replies | Last Page

Oh I see Pinkster that you have just finished Clomid - I missed your comment, sorry. I hope this Clomid turns out well for you both! I hope to ssssssoooooooonnnnn here good news (I am just telling you that this last month was "gone" by my friend who is in her 5th week now - but this one is still free!!!!)

hugs

Szonja

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Wishing the best for u all! Today AF showed up and I'm sooo glad!
I knew I hadn't o last month (or wasn't sure) & there was no way I could be pg so, here it is a new month to try. Am excited this time b/c my cycle was exactly 27 days again! That's major for someone who's been used to irregular cycles!

Also, DH finally understands & is ready to bd at the right times!

New thermometer is on the way - should be here in a few days!

Lot's of reasons to be positive!

Thanks everyone for the support, and babydust to all!

8 years ago

Thats good to hear your pos vibes chekai, u go girl -x-

8 years ago

OH Yeah! Thanks, pinkster - and everyone. Really hopeful this time. Hope evrything is working out well with all of you. Sending lots of babydust and prayers your way!

8 years ago

Chekai I am so glad to hear that positive vibe from you!

I too am excited for the is round, I definitely felt ovulation pain last night around 9 pm and we DTD last night in the middle of the night, Saturday, Thursday, and Tuesday so Timing is just perfect finally!!! I have high hopes for this one! My temp did not reflect ovulation this morning but I am assuming it will spike tonight. DH and I got another nasty cold this weekend so we just sat around the house relaxing all weekend, I took mucinex Friday and Saturday but I broke down and took a Sudafed last night. I think it was late enough that it shouldn't have dried up my CM though so fingers crossed!

User Image

8 years ago

Sounds great, AKHopeful!! Wishing you the best of luck!

I can't help but be excited this month - I think o will occur probably CD13, but possibly CD15 at latest. That's how it's been lately. DH & I plan to bd CD10, CD12, and CD14.

Oh, something funny I must share - I wrote down the dates and put the CD next to each and gave to DH - told him "on these days.."

He looked at the paper and said, "Huh? You want to play music while we... ? What CD's are these ?"

After I finished laughing, I told him that stood for cycle day. It was too funny!

Babydust and prayers to all!

8 years ago

Oh, my BBT thermometer is due to come in either today or tomorrow - yeah!

8 years ago

Hahaha bless em, they say the silliest things and really believe we will try anything Chekai to get our dream baby, even special music lol, well OPK line fading today so think Im ovulating although had severe stomach pain all yesterday but all stopped today, we didnt manage to successfully BD last night or this morn but gonna try again tonight we managed to BD CD 11&12 morn, today CD13 , my temp hasnt peaked yet but should do tom
Love n luck to all ladies
Im about the same time as you akhopeful

8 years ago

pinkster123 yes we are! Well good luck to both of us!!! It sounds like your BD timing is great too. I sure hope we get a lot of in march!

Chekai I hope you like the thermometer as much as I do!

User Image

8 years ago

Good luck everyone! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thermometer did not come in today - is expected tomorrow. AKHopeful - I hope I do, too!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo