Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 412 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo for me today. Despite not wanting to symptom spot it's hard to ignore my boobs being sore. I thought about testing for a brief moment this morning. Decided I should wait since it's still early and since I don't have a first response and only have less sensitive ones.

2 years ago

Hello girls, I had a scan yesterday at 5w5d and everything looked fine... except that we saw what seemed 2 sacs??? One was visible and had a nice little tiny nugget inside, the other was behind and she could not tell whether it was another baby or not. She said it could also be a gland...
I don't no what to think and I'll have to wait until the 5. of july for the next ultrasound. In the meantime I am freaking out, as I had 2 miscarriages (the last in january) I am so scared cause I feel no symptoms
Anyway, I ihope you are all feeling good and hope to see some other BFP soon

2 years ago

Lalara- im sorry love.. just stay as positive and don't stress if you can help it. Fingers crossed for you!!

2 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. So, my husband and I have been using the pull out method and I know that my cycles are not back to normal. My husband and I DTD on June 10 & 13; and my app says I was to ovulate on CD15 (June 10). I didn't have any ewcm or any signs of ovulation pains. On CD20 (June 15), I had tons of ewcm and horrible ovulation pains. Today (June 17), I had diarrhea all day and wasn't feeling like myself.
I don't really have any symptoms except a knot near my belly button and near my right hip. I did notice a bit of under the armpit pain like the last time and some minor aches and cramps. My period should be here on June 24. I know using the pull out method is that there is a very slim chance that I conceived this cycle. But what are the chances of sperm getting inside if it was just on my pubic hairs? Last month, I had cramping on cycle day 23 & 24, with my period coming the next day. This cycle, tomorrow I will be on cycle day 23 and already starting to feel cramps. Cervix is high, soft and open. Thoughts??

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

CD 10 here, started using OPK straps to try and pin point ovulation. Not 1000% we are going to start ttc right now but I've got baby fever in a really bad way currently! Any tips or advice on tracking and surviving the two would be greatly appreciated! Or even if someone wants a cycle buddy let me know! I'm on the struggle bus emotionally with how badly I want to have a baby of my own at present!

2 years ago

Hey ladies!!! 12 dpo today. Tomorrow being father's day here in the US I decided I wanted to go ahead and test. Plus my cm was showing af signs so I wanted to get the disappointment over with. Grabbed some frer tests the other day so I didn't have to play guessing games. I figured it was gonna be stark white. It's been stark white since October. Peed in the cup, dipped the test and started the timer to account for the 5 seconds you gotta dip the test. Capped it and covered the test so I didn't watch it. Timer went off. Took the covered test to the sink for better light. Uncovered and FREAKED!!!!! Definitely not a squinter!!!! Silently so I didn't wake my husband. Holy. Freaking. Crap. 9 months. I know so many struggle longer. But I'm shaking and trying to not cry in front of my kid who will ask what's wrong. I can't believe this is real. It's real, right? No way something this strong is a false positive, right? Not at 12 dpo?

user submitted image

2 years ago

@southern. That is really a positive. No squinting there. My reaction, trying for my third was I did the test just as you described and set it on my tall dresser and sat on my bed to get dressed for work. Not knowing the outcome, I was afraid to look at it. Managed to get the courage to look and here we are today almost 5 months old. Will you tell your husband tomorrow and surprise him for Father's Day? Congrats, and I'm sure your kid will be so happy to have a little baby brother or sister.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: I just wanted to rip the band-aid of disappointment off this morning. Figured it'd be negative yet again. I'm THRILLED to be wrong. Yes, I'll tell hubby tomorrow for father's day! It's killing me to not tell him until tomorrow. I'm gonna be antsy until he gets up and gets outta the bathroom. I dunno if I'll be able to sleep tonight I'm so excited to tell him! I got a card months ago that says "A sprinkle of wishes, a shower of love" on the outside and the inside says "How sweet it is preparing for your new little one". And if he doesn't get it from that, I got this adorable little onesie with foxes, teepees, and cacti all over it to match the nursery theme I want. I'm so damn excited I feel like I will burst!

2 years ago

Southernmama- yay I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations

2 years ago • Post starter

Miam: thanks! I'm soooo excited! I get a February baby as long as he or she comes by the due date of February 28th! It also happens that that date is my husband's birthday!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo