Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 141 of 141 Replies

Hi ladies, so good to hear from you!

@JL yaaay! So glad you and baby are doing well and it's cool that your husband is extra excited.

@emma Awww, I'm sorry you are feeling unwell...I know the vomiting and nausea is the worst...weeks 6-9 were pure hell for me and I'm currently down 10 lbs. I really up it eases up for you soon...have you contacted your doctor about your condition?

@beck congrats on the bump up!

@Lolli welcome and congratulations!

AFM: 12+2 today! A little less than 2 weeks before I officially enter the second trimester! We got to hear the heart beat almost two weeks ago, and so far everything has been nice and quiet. My appetite is starting to come back, and my food aversions and nausea/vomiting are subsiding (although I did throw my lunch up today ). Tomorrow morning we have the genetic testing scan and will get to see the baby, so I'm excited for that!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo