Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 141 Replies | Last Page

We saw our bean today, measuring ahead a few days so due date is now 1/10/2020. HR was 157

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Got my BFP one month ago, I'm currently 9 weeks and baby #1 is due January 1st!!!

Congratulations everyone!!

4 years ago

Hi JL and other ladies, I got my last week when I tested early, I’m not 100% sure on when I’ll be due tbh as I think I ovulated cd20 but I got a pregnant result on a digital at what I thought was 10dpo so I maybe be a few days further gone than I thought, good luck ladies with your pregnancies x

4 years ago

This is my 10dpo hoard because I had a early loss in February I wasn’t really believing it until I saw it all in writing

user submitted image

4 years ago

Congrats JL on an earlier date! I had an ultrasound today and dated 2 days behind what I though, so pushed back to 6w5d but hey. We had a nice strong heartbeat but I’m still very anxious and don’t yet feel attached to this baby sadly :( at least seeing a heartbeat reduces the chances of another miscarriage so there’s that

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

@JL congrats on your successful appointment!
@Emma I have a pouch FILLED with tests...My husband enough was gracious enough to indulge me, lol. I'm sure the landfill will be confused as to the influx of pregnancy test.
@Beck congrats on the ultrasound! My midwives won't see me until 10-12 weeks so I'm just twiddling my thumbs nervously. And I feel the same way as you do...I don't feel attached, I'm too nervous to try. And having little to no symptoms doesn't help, even though I'm grateful. Just wanted you to know you've got someone right there with you.

AFM: I went in for another blood draw this morning, just to help with my anxiety. They won't see me for an early ultrasound, but at least they'll give me that. We tour the birthing center on Sunday, and then I have a month to wait for the first US...I've decided to buy 30 cheap tests and test once a day to help myself cope with my anxiety. It's the only semi-healthy thing I can think to do while I wait.

4 years ago • Edited

@Harmony usually it's 12 weeks before a scan here but due to a previous loss and conceiving immediately after a miscarriage I needed to be dated so they knew when to schedule what. I'm with my midwife on Wednesday so will be booking my hospital ultrasound then

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Hello. Those still checking here and wearing a fitbit. Have you found your heart rate has gone back down again?? I've explained this away with normal physiology of pregnancy, apparently blood volume increases from 6 weeks which would drop heart rate again but I'm just curious if anyone else finds the same?!

4 years ago

Hi @Ali I wear an Apple watch and I'm tracking my heart rate. While I don't have an answer to your question now, I'll keep a closer monitor on it...I'm 6+4 today, so I will see if anything changes over the next couple of weeks. Right now, it looks the same as it did last week.

4 years ago

Anyone ever heard of Exhausea or Nautigue? No? Well, it's what I call being nauseous and tired at the same time. 6 weeks blew in and brought some fun friends with it, lol. Add to that increased sense of smell and you've got a triple threat...and it all started so innocent and mild! Lolol.

The tour of the birthing center went well, and we're feeling good about that. The blood draw results came back and the levels were at 7423. I found a doctor willing to do a US and I see her on 6/13...now, we wait.

I hope you ladies and babies are well!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo