Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 141 Replies | Last Page

Hooray! That's amazing! Those tests look great as well. I'm not going to test for a few days now. I have been temping... not sure when to stop but my temp dropped today. Not loads but the most since before I ovulated. What is the significance of that in early pregnancy?

I have 1 cup of caffeinated filter coffee in the mornings, then the rest of the day a lot of tea but it's decaf. I'm hoping that's ok. Disappointed to find a lot of shops don't do a good decaf latte just plain coffee or tea which I don't think is worth paying for tbh!!

4 years ago

Hi! I found out I'm expecting at 9 or 10dpo with hopefully living baby #2. I've had 1 infant loss and a miscarriage of twins and this is my first pregnancy since the miscarriage. I'm now 13dpo and feel like this will end in a chemical pregnancy as my lines are progressing, but very, very slowly.

4 years ago

@alibaba, Beck told me her midwife said to stop temping once you find out you are pregnant because pregnancy sends your temps wonky. It won’t tell you anything.

I think I am going to switch to decaf them quit coffee completely. I have always wanted to cut it anyway.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@ashultz I just went and looked at your test photos and the progression looks completely normal to me. Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so only compare your 10 dpo to your 12 dpo. That’s a big difference.

girl, boy, boy

@ALi yes like JL said STOP TEMPING!! :) you've got your positive, now it's time to just wait it out until that scan. Happy thoughts ladies happy thoughts!!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Today’s 12dpo. I’m more than happy with that progression. I must say, my tests from my son I still have and they’re on the nice white background, but the ones I took the other day have gone all gross and yellow so won’t be keeping those. Wonder why?

user submitted image

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Hello Everyone, I am 32 and partner is 37 and this will be our first pregnancy. I am currently at 18dpo. I have been quite anxious, as I had a chemical pregnancy the previous month, and have found myself checking daily, just to reassure myself that the BFP line is not fading. I can’t get in to see my doctor until next week, which makes me more anxious in waiting. Below is a picture from this morning.
I pray and hope that this little bean sticks this time. It would be so wonderful for us both to welcome our first child into the world, as my partner was thought to be sterile.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Haha ok message heard loud and clear!! Just waiting for my poppy seed to graduate into a sesame seed now haha.

4 years ago

Can I cautiously join? I got a positive yesterday and two more faint ones this morning. It's still really early on but I'm trying to be optimistic. My last pregnancy was a chemical so I am having trouble getting excited. This is baby number four for me and the first for my boyfriend. He's been great so far. I keep asking if he was SURE he saw the line and he said he's never seen one darker. I'm due about Jan 21, 2020 but all of my kids came early so I don't expect to go that far. Maybe a New Years Eve baby

4 years ago

@beck, it could be your vitamins. The vitamin B complex turns urine yellow and therefore would make your tests gross.
@mj welcome and what a great line! That dark of one doesn’t look like a chemical to me! and what a miracle considering what you thought about your partner.
@jessical welcome & yay for an early positive! I hope that line gets darker and darker. We are hoping for our baby to be closer to New Years as well. I keep saying new year, new baby lol. I am due January 14th, but my daughter was 2 weeks early due to low amniotic fluid. I hope this baby is able to come on it’s own tho as I had to be induced last time.

girl, boy, boy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo