Community post

Question

Ovulation HELP, Which day do you think OV was with these tests?

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since we’ve been TTC. Which day do you think I ovulated?

My first positive test was 2/17, but peak was 2/18. My Premom App says I would ovulate today, 2/19 based on yesterday’s early morning peak, but that can’t be right since LH dropped swiftly on 2/18, right? Did I actually OV 2/18?

I’m currently kicking myself because we didn’t start BDing sooner. I haven’t had a PPP so didn’t expect to catch my 1st OV. I noticed EWCM over the weekend so we did BD once 2/13, but then I got a nasty cold and wasn’t up to it until 2/17. I guess I should just be thankful I caught this and we at least did 2/17 & 2/18. For conceiving our last LOs we BDed every day of the fertile window & if we didn’t I didn’t conceive . Ugh TTC is such a mind game. I’m already feeling defeated.

Thank you in advance to anyone who has time to answer.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Honestly its still pretty dark I would bed today and tomorrow if you can. If I had to guess just by looking at your test your still in play for the 24 hours. But honestly opks really suck unless your temping with them..

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Thank you for your response! I’m just overthinking it since it’s my first OV. I was reading that LH drops right after OV so that’s why I was confused. We’ll just have to BD in case...I’m sure I won’t have any complaints from hubs . We are skiing this weekend & next to get our trips in just in case it’s + and doc bans me from it plus gives me something to keep my mind off the TWW. I will start temping again if we don’t get it this cycle, but our 13 month old is still up sometimes through the night so it’s not completely accurate for me.

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo