Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 141 Replies | Last Page

Looks like I'll be moving out of here. I had 6 positives on 3 different brands of tests. Then the other night I got a negative and started bleeding the next day. It's gone on for 2 days so I assume I'm not pregnant anymore.

I don't know how much trying we will do this month. That's 2 losses since March. Maybe I'm just too old. We won't prevent but I get too stressed with charting and stuff so we will see what happens in the future. All I know is I'm not testing until I'm late.

4 years ago

@Jessica Oh noooo, I am so so sorry to hear this. I hope your rainbow comes very soon. Sometimes the best way to conceive is to not try because you are less stressed.

@Harmony congratulations on your rainbow baby! Hopefully it’s a happy & Health 9 months for you!

@beck yay for ultrasound countdown!

@Mystique I hope your tests went well today! Can’t wait to hear results!

@Ashultz thank you!

AFM My next ultrasound is May 29th. I can’t wait to hear a heartbeat and see little bub. Plus see if my due date is close to right. Based on measurements this time around I think this pregnancy is ahead a little.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Nexplanon removed 4/29

Sex on 4/29, 5/3, 5/10, one other time after.

Pink/mucus on the 4th

I ovulated between the 3rd and 6th according to my apps and my memory.

Nothing for major mucus changes up untill 5/16 which was pinkish/mucus mix again. I assumed my period came early so i put a lighter tampon in.

5/17 i went to change my tampon and noticed it was dried up and brown so switched to a pad that morning and by noon the brown/tannish stopped completely.

My period isn't to start till 5/20 as I'm regular. Yet nothing. The spotting stopped, mild cramping now, no other symptoms. No mucus changes.

Cervix was low for those 2 days and now climbing up a bit today.

My question is, Did i just have implantation bleeding or am i crazy?

4 years ago

fingers crossed for you Andie. As for me, 5 weeks and 4 days today, still no symptoms but with my first they kicked in around 6 weeks so I'm sure they will be here by the end of the week

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

It sounds like implantation bleeding Andie! Time will tell!

4 years ago

I started getting awful sickness at about 5 weeks, and my heart rate was 76. Last 2 days sickness has eased and heart rate has dropped to 71. With first pregnancy didn't even know what my heart rate was but it's making me worry!! I do have a sort of heavy slightly achy/sensitive feeling round where I expect my uterus is though. Didn't get that with my first. Hmmm! Looking forward to a time when I feel movements so I can be reassured! If I get that far!

4 years ago

Hi Ladies, how is everyone?

5w4days and next appointment is set for Friday. Hopefully we will arrange for a dating scan. Been feeling off every now and then, for me the all day sickness usually kicks in at 6-7 weeks, so I'll be feeling it before I know it.

<a href=

4 years ago

@Mistique Hi! Best wishes for your doctor's appointment, and I hope you get that scan scheduled!

4w2d for me...All my symptoms disappeared for about a day or two (boobs and all), but I know this is very common. Breast tenderness came back with a vengeance today, lol! Besides the occasional cramping sensation and short waves of "feeling weird" all is calm. Got my blood test from Friday back yesterday and my level was 46; second draw was this morning, so we should be able to see if things are progressing tomorrow.

4 years ago

Harmonyke I'm so jealous you know your levels. My dr wont give them over the phone so I have to wait till Friday

<a href=

4 years ago • Edited

@mistique lol, my office is SO nice. They have an online portal and after my midwife reviews, they release the results to me. They released them on a SUNDAY no less!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo