Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@JL best of luck JL :) I'll eagerly await your results!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

4weeks 5 days. Bought a CB weeks estimator and it seems pretty accurate saying 2-3 weeks
Booked an appointment for blood test on Friday. Hopefully get a referral for a dating scan too!
No symptoms except my nipples still hurt when feeding. Ouch.

<a href=

4 years ago

Ultrasound looked good today. Pregnancy is uterine. They were able to see gestational sac and yolk sac so I shouldn’t need anymore blood draws, but nurse should call tomorrow to confirm. Only 1 sac so no twins here, just a strong baby lol.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Well I'm glad to hear everything looks on track for you!

4 years ago

@JL congrats JL, glad it's not ectopic again and yay for a happy healthy bean! I'm 5 weeks today, lots of pinching on my left side today ugh, 2 weeks until ultrasound

4 years ago

Hi Ladies, is it okay if I join? This is my latest test...FF puts me at 3w5d so, SUPER early, and I am extremely nervous, but cautiously optimistic, since this is our 2nd month trying after a miscarriage at 7-8 weeks in 2015.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Welcome Harmony! :) fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy for you, I'm 5 weeks today, first cycle after miscarriage but seems to be going well

4 years ago

Thank you for welcoming me, @beckuhg! Exciting times ahead, and wishing you a continued happy and healthy pregnancy. :-)

4 years ago

@JL - glad the ultrasound went well!

@harmonyke- congrats and welcome!!

I'm 5 weeks today and am getting bloods done today. I don't do needles or blood very well though, so not looking forwards to it at all.

<a href=

4 years ago

@Mistique congratulations to you too! Good luck with your tests...it'll be done before you know it!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo