Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@mystique that has got to be frustrating!! My OB nurse has me message her on an online portal directly after I have a blood draw or ultrasound. Then she keeps an eye out for the results and sends me a secure message with them straight away. It’s honestly the best service in healthcare I have ever had!
My next ultrasound is on the 29th and I am literally counting the days until we get to see this little bean and hear a heartbeat! My only real symptoms are fatigue, occasional round ligament pain, and way too much CM

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@JL The wait is excruciating! But the 29th will be here before you know it!!!

My results came back today; went up from 46 to 150!

4 years ago

@Harmony, yay!! Your numbers are doubling!

1 week until we see bean again!

girl, boy, boy

@JL nice to see you back! I have my first ultrasound next week, can't wait. Although a little nervous to be honest.
Symptoms slowly creeping in with the nausea and gas. jl are you still feeding?

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Ugh still one more day till I get back to the drs. Whhyyyyy is it taking so long!!!!!

It looks like a few of us are still feeding? I have a 22 month old that is boob obsessed. I have been weaning for 10 months now So clearly that's going really well

<a href=

4 years ago

HcG at 5w was 756. I have a referral for a dating scan for next week!

<a href=

4 years ago

@beck, I am not. She pretty much weaned herself. We were down to just a bedtime feed. I gave her a bottle one night and said just bottle tonight, no Millie’s, but I thought she would fight me on it and I would give in. She didn’t at all, just drank the bottle. Then she just stopped asking to nurse. I was hoping to make it to 2 years, but at the same time I felt it was time. We made it almost 22 months. It did hurt my mama heart a little because I didn’t know the last feeding would be the last so I didn’t take it all in, What day is your scan?

@Mystique YAYAYAY that is a great number! My dating scan is Wednesday. What day is yours?

girl, boy, boy

@JL at least the weaning was an easy process for you I guess!!
I'm still feeding a boob obsessed 11 month old, literally treats me like an open bar all night. I'll dry feed if/when my milk dries up with pregnancy and see if he will tandem feed after.
I've got my scan on Thursday and then hoping to get a dating scan too in a couple weeks

4 years ago

My girl is 19 months and although I've said no to day time feeds it is impossible over night and I get massive tantrums!! She's definatly not ready... to be honest I don't mind feeding for longer but I can't take the sleepless nights!! She just alternates between left and right boob every few minutes it's exhausting!!

4 years ago

@Alibaba same here, he just flips sides all night it's horrible, I'm up every 2 hours with him and he's still never slept through the night, I'm hoping we can work on it before this baby arrives!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo